• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

sohois

Its a shame that Stirling didn't make the bench, though with Bellamy and Maxi back its understandable. Disappointed that Carra gets his place again, i thought we'd moved past this.

roma is kicking ass. novara is weird, at times it looks like they are playing good football but they just suck in the end

in other news, pato is in the squad for barcelona. :) van bommel is out though :(

elseanio

Think he said the club would never challenge for the top 6 again since they were selling all the good players.

Kinda ironic now...

Haha, yep. Just read the guardian article. Guess he deserves taunts from the Newcastle fans, but they will no doubt concentrate on Carroll

Carbonox

Aye, I wouldn't necessarily hate on Carroll but Enrique? Sure. Maybe he was right in the Summer to think that Newcastle could fall over again as everyone was worried but now? LOL YOU FUCK. Anyway...

Kyoufu

Aye, I wouldn't necessarily hate on Carroll but Enrique? Sure. Maybe he was right in the Summer to think that Newcastle could fall over again as everyone was worried but now? LOL YOU FUCK. Anyway...

The fans expect too much of the club for us to ever not have any ambition. Not very smart are you, Enrique? Get owned by us today. :D

I really hope we win. Hold me Carbonox.

And hormones.

hahaha

Feorax

Why not put Bellamy up top instead of Carroll and bring someone else in on the left?

Because whilst Carroll can't score, we have absolutely no one else capable of holding up the ball or winning in the air. If we dont have that then its just Wigan all over again.

Kyoufu

Come on NEWCASTLE COME ON!

Going to avoid posting here and just watch the match. Good luck guys.

I will sprinkle my salt if the result doesn't go our way :p

sohois

Newcastle are playing a very narrow formation, Ben Arfa is the only that will get wide of their attackers, but he seems to drift in a lot anyway. Should at least leave Flanagan to roam forward at will, but i am concerned about Spearing and Carra in the middle.

Hixx

Not really quite sure why Liverpool have decided to match Newcastle's formation... NUFC's pace will be able to exploit the space in midfield a lot more than Liverpool will.

KuGsj.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom