• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

Should have shot instead of diving

untitled-1duyw9.gif

Red all day, scumbag krul

Liverpool should have had a penalty for that handball on the line though. Simpson would have had to walk as well. I'd be incredibly
Pa
pissed if I was a Liverpool fan.

You know, it still surprises me how there was no one interested in Cisse besides Newcastle. It was clear as fuck that this is a top class striker and yet no one cared.

one of those goals that cant really be stopped by Skrtel, the cross was perfectly weighted fro Cisse. Ben Arfa shouldn't have had so muchspace to cross
No way. I mean Ben Arfa shouldn't have been able to cross. But you can't take any blame away from the defender letting the man he's marking get a free header.

Keio

For a Finer World
Newcelona bossing. Ben Arfa on fire.

edit: just when Liverpool manage to string a few passes together again.

sohois

No way. I mean Ben Arfa shouldn't have been able to cross. But you can't take any blame away from the defender letting the man he's marking get a free header.

Short of Skrtel growing several inches suddenly, the only way to stop that would've been to be behind Cisse, which would have been idiotic. Nothing he could have done.

Really excited for the Juve-Napoli match! I think we have a real chance to win and close the gap with Milan!

I'm curious though what our Milanistas think there chance is against Barcelona at Camp Nou. Do any Milan fans believe they are going to win? They're clearly underdogs by some distance, even as they did well enough at San Siro.

Edit: Great goal by Trezegol. I really wish we kept him around. No idea why we're pushing ADP out, unless there is more to the story than what we know.

Goddamnit FM, you don't fool people like this:
:(
Really excited for the Juve-Napoli match! I think we have a real chance to win and close the gap with Milan!

I'm curious though what our Milanistas think there chance is against Barcelona at Camp Nou. Do any Milan fans believe they are going to win? They're clearly underdogs by some distance, even as they did well enough at San Siro.
Win? Absolutely not.
Draw? Maaaaaybe.
Lose? Yup.

Slizz

Football taking over American ESPN. Benzema volley #6 on top 10, Henry's first MLS hat trick #4, Ronaldo wonder-strike #3.

=)

After the shit that was Tuesday though I was just as worried.

Sess was brilliant and Colback played really well at lb. Solid performance from us till the last 10. Mingolet to blame for the third goal but he's been fairly superb all season for us so I can let that fly.

I sort of want a Newcastle win today, just to see if we can catch Liverpool.

Zabojnik

A victory for Milan at Camp Nou? Looool, you're crazy. I think it's pretty obvious that the match will and in a draw with goals, 1-1 or maybe 2-2. So, yeah, I guess you could count that as a victory for Milan.

A victory for Milan at Camp Nou? Looool, you're crazy. I think it's pretty obvious that the match will and in a draw with goals, 1-1 or maybe 2-2. So, yeah, I guess you could count that as a victory for Milan.

Oh no I don't think they're going to win. lol lets get real

I'm just curious as to whether or not Milanistas actually believe that they can win.

Win? Absolutely not.
Draw? Maaaaaybe.
Lose? Yup.

I imagined this would be the prognosis. Take no offence--I mean this as a compliment: you are the most levelheaded fan of either of the Milans I've seen here in a while. But also, because of that, I wait to hear what Frank thinks :p

Edit: Oops, that should have been an edit. Sorry for the double post. My bad.

Feorax

Our passing has been really poor lately.

Edit: Shelvey has not been good today at all. Done very little to show he deserves to start games.

sneaky77

That Carrol dive is glorious lol.. go around the goalie and instead of taking the open net shot flop to the ground lol sometimes I hate this sport.

RaGe_pt

Liverpool is really bad nowadays. They seriously need some changes in the way their direction is leading the club. As the club is right now, there's no expectations of winning the title again in the next years. And the last time they won was 21 years ago I guess.

I imagined this would be the prognosis. Take no offence--I mean this as a compliment: you are the most levelheaded fan of either of the Milans I've seen here in a while. But also, because of that, I wait to hear what Frank thinks :p

Edit: Oops, that should have been an edit. Sorry for the double post. My bad.
Thank you kind sir. :)
wait. fm12 has the bundesliga license?
Nope. But logo/crests packs helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom