• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

panty

If they really stole 3 pairs then that's fucking low. That kind of act can make a difference, I wouldn't be surprised.

Meier

do it one more time, robben

973244_o.gif

The oldest looking 28 year old in the world. I think we're gonna find out when he's retired that he's actually like a South/Central American baseball player who is really 5 years older than he's let on.

If he openly disrespected the manager who won him the Champions League and consdidered him a joke, then yes he's a cunt

If asingle player is against a coach, the player is a cunt. If the whole team thinks that the coach is a joke, it's teh coach's problem.

Panucci, Sanchís, Suker, Mijatovic and many others stated that Heynckes had no authority.

elsk

Banned
If asingle player is against a coach, the player is a cunt. If the whole team thinks that the coach is a joke, it's teh coach's problem.

Panucci, Sanchís, Suker, Mijatovic and many others stated that Heynckes had no authority.

Cunts, like the Chelsea players against AVB.

dc89

Question.

When I got my account approved nearly 1 year ago or so football GAF was just starting OT2. Since then we've gone through OT's like no bodies business! How come? Was FootballGAF dead once and just a select few posted or did it work differently.

And can anyone remember all the old OT names?

|OT2| Everyone plays for City

That's all I can remember apart from the last one obviously.

LegoArmo

Question.

When I got my account approved nearly 1 year ago or so football GAF was just starting OT2. Since then we've gone through OT's like no bodies business! How come? Was FootballGAF dead once and just a select few posted or did it work differently.

The 20,000 post limit was a relatively new thing, I think. So OTs were longer.

Wilbur

Banned
Question.

You were here before then surely! I joined at the start of this season

Oxx

Question.

I was thinking about digging-up the thread that had the last Chelsea/Barcelona Champions League clash, but I wasn't sure if Old Football Gaf had been completely removed from the record books.

dc89

You were here before then surely! I joined at the start of this season

My account took ages to be approved, hence why my join date is yonks ago but in actual fact I only started posting in FootballGAF at the start of this season. Maybe the last 3/4 games of last season at the earliest.

Hixx

Question.

The 20k OT is new.

The topic was active before, this is a bit like version 2 I suppose. A mod (who is no longer a mod) came in and essentially decided, because the moderation had been very loose, to lock the topic and go back and retroactively mod it and in return it would finally be made a sticky. She went OTT and the topic died for a bit. I was lurking at the time, didn't post in it. Wasn't long after I got validated that it happened anyway I think.

Iirc :p

Salvadora

The 20k OT is new.

The topic was active before, this is a bit like version 2 I suppose. A mod (who is no longer a mod) came in and essentially decided, because the moderation had been very loose, to lock the topic and go back and retroactively mod it and in return it would finally be made a sticky. She went OTT and the topic died for a bit. I was lurking at the time, didn't post in it. Wasn't long after I got validated that it happened anyway I think.

A large amount of people got perm'd right?

sneaky77

The 20k OT is new.

yes, the great exile of 1999, I was here during those dark scary times lol. (it also wasnt 1999) but anyway, yeah the less talked about that the better.

FuturusX

I remember the good old days before the 'night of the long knifes'. Easily twice the volume of posts if not more....with no post limits :)

Top Bottom