• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

Wilbur

Banned
3:0
Fuck Madrid!

And I'm buying the home kit with the name of the today first Bayern scorer.

Can't wait to see a shirt with Badstuber (OG)

FUCK YOU SNEAKY

They just haven't seen them do enough defending for me to feel confident in judging them. Alves is certainly one of the best right wingers in the world :p

Alves is a massively underrated defender I think, but I'll give you that on Marcelo. He's improved a lot this season though

Carbonox

I expect Blaburn to get a Bayern shirt with "BAYEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNN" on the back if they win. Need pictures too so I can laugh at how it wraps completely around.

Pachimari

I for one think Marcelo have great defensive abilities. Try search one of his compilations on YouTube. He isn't the world's best defensive left back but he has some incredible moments.

Wilbur

Banned
yup - all eyes on Reading/Soto/WHam

Relegation matters may end tonight.

Portsmouth are as good as down... and I don't think Coventry will peg Bristol back. My friend supports Bristol, he'll kill himself if they go down

go down bristol

Pachimari

He was supposed to be our new full-back for this season, but RM offered 30M (haha).
What is this again??

He were NEVER supposed to be our new starting full-back this season. He were bought to be a utility player. Mourinho love those types and Coentrao can play a lot of positions decently in our line-up.

But I repeat. Coentrao were NEVER bought to be our new starting full-back, no matter the amount of money.

Mastadon

Banned
What is this again??

He were NEVER supposed to be our new starting full-back this season. He were bought to be a utility player. Mourinho love those types and Coentrao can play a lot of positions decently in our line-up.

But I repeat. Coentrao were NEVER bought to be our new starting full-back, no matter the amount of money.

By 'we' he means Bayern.

Pachimari

kingkaiser

PACK MA'S

lyon1.png

Mastadon

Banned
Oh yea, knock me out.

I guess my adrenaline is amazingly high, preparing myself for the spanking we'll give Bayern. ^_^

Of course. 8-0.

Haha!

Although I'm not sure why you're all getting worked up. We all know the CL barely means anything when Liverpool aren't in it.

Uefa probably should go ahead a cancel next years competition.

Pachimari

Good luck to all my fellow madridista fans and I want to pay respect to the Bayern fans and wish you even more luck, you surely need it. :)

FuturusX

BBC Live Text said:
Like Cleopatra, here's some Bayern and Real stats comin 'atcha...

These two have 13 European Cups between them (Bayern four, Real nine). The Germans last won the trophy in 2001, while Real are in search of their first triumph since 2002 and what would be a record 10th overall.

Real are unbeaten in this season's Champions League and have lost only one of their last 22 European encounters (last season's semi-final second leg to Barcelona).

Bayern have a 100% win record at home in this season's competition and are unbeaten on their own turf against Real. The Germans have an overall record of 10 wins to Real's six in meetings between the two, meaning they have beaten the Spanish side three times more than any other side in Europe. Bayern have also won three of four semi-finals against Real, in 1976, 1987 and 2001, with Real's sole win being in 2000.

Top Bottom