• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

elseanio

I've been on gaf almost 5 years :-o I didn't post in footy thread pre Red Scarlet, but did read it quite a bit. There was definitely more chatter, and I recall plenty of offtopic. It seemed like a chat room

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I have NO idea who to support in this game. SOMEONE CONVINCE ME!

imgBastian%20Schweinsteiger2.jpg

or

Sami+Khedira+Thomas+Gottschalk+Last+Wetten+m54PoLPnmITl.jpg

defel

Its the dream team of English refereeing talent here guys. Enjoy!

I want to see Bayern win in order to line up an epic second leg

FuturusX

Must have been a depressing place...

I'm glad UnitedGAF took over.

Arse was strong but they didn't run the place. There was better balance back then, more support for different teams and leagues. Less trolling in a way too, there was strong banter for sure, but here we have a few who pop in to troll 100% relentlessly on match days. Much less of that then.

But that was then...let's make a go of it!

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Almost missed the start. Hope it isn't a dire match tonight.

I've been on gaf almost 5 years :-o I didn't post in footy thread pre Red Scarlet, but did read it quite a bit. There was definitely more chatter, and I recall plenty of offtopic. It seemed like a chat room

Crazy fun times back then, I seemed to have been the only one back then who stipulated that we had played with fire and now we were getting burnt. No idea why I don't keep up to date with these new football threads. Ah well.

Charles

Can't wait for the game next Saturday, especially if Real decide to attack Barcelona rather than defend from the first minute as they usually do.

Top Bottom