• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

flyover

Best part about this thrashing is that QPR are now behind Wigan in goal differential -- a nine point turnaround in two days.

Can't believe I've supported Chelsea twice in one week.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Wait, why the hell is Siena playing with their reserve keeper? Pegolo better be injured...

5TEGg.png

Also, Torres and Borriello score on the same day for the 2nd time in a week!

Devil

Not watching the game, but I'm getting a little afraid Chelsea is getting to the peak of their form this season right before the CL finale... Stop doing that. Please?

Fady K

a hat-trick against a relegation team and a pointless goal in a champions league semi-final

money well spent

What are you talking about? If he had not scored that - and Barca scored in the last 5 minutes - Chelsea wouldn't have even been in the final.

The last time they met at Stamford Bridge, guess what happened? Iniesta scored in the final 2 minutes and that knocked Chelsea out.

This isn't the only time he scored a crucial goal by the way. He's made the difference so many times this season for the team. He's also the leading goalscorer AND assister since AVB left by the way. He is by far one of Chelsea's best - even when he wasn't scoring much.

I think he's calling it pointless because we woudl've gone through on away goals anyway.
I'm not agreeing though.
Barca still had 3/4 mins to get a goal to get through.

The Torres goal killed that.

Race for 3rd/4th heating up now. Spurs have to win this afternoon. Wednesday's game is going to be massive.

Top Bottom