• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

Meadows

Banned
Hey guys, leave Terry alone

john-terry-image-2-82824822.jpg

look how not racist he is

Oxx

I was slightly disappointed that Terry didn't playfully knee one of his team-mates in the back as part of his celebration.

Fady K

Yes, Chelsea fans are booing Ferdinand. Classless bastards some of them.

I can't believe these 'fans'. It's honestly scary to see such a mentality on ADULTS. Disgusting. I wish all football fans can be like the footygaf ones, aside from lunchbox of course :p He'd troll everyone haha.

FuturusX

Everything is going according to plan. DiMatteo will be appointed manager and Chelsea vwill be mediocre next season and ultimately replaced in the middle of the season, and thus the Chelsea cycle continues.

dc89

I can't believe these 'fans'. It's honestly scary to see such a mentality on ADULTS. Disgusting. I wish all football fans can be like the footygaf ones, aside from lunchbox of course :p He'd troll everyone haha.

Yeah it worries me how it's almost acceptable now in football, because no one really comments on it or tackles it. It's a disgrace and holds no place in any sport never alone a world wide popular sport such as football.

I wonder how Chelsea's own black players feel?

Haha thats so awesome. I like that he didn't get tackled by security. Either they were lazy or realized he wasn't posing a threat to anyone. Nice to see Suarez accept a fans embrace :)

Must be lazy liverpool stewarts in general. Wasn't it when Liverpool who won some cup a fan ran into the pitch and celebrated with them and even got to hold the trophy and shit? At least remember some English club and it was hilarious.

its all well and fun until someone gets stabbed seles style

could happen

Of course it could, which is why it isn't allowed. They could also be stabbed at the training or something, but that some harmless guy runs in is pretty funny now when you can see nothing happened. A Turkish manager was stabbed last season by someone jumping down from the stands... Turned out to be his own brother, wut.

The champioship tradition is awesome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryxtMmpdH-o&t=0m49s

faridmon

My God, Everton. My God, Wigan. How differently the league would have turned out if they started the season properly. Scarily good when they try!! Jelavic. Woowwwww!!!!

Before I became a football fan, and when I was a lot less busy than I was now, I would make so much time for anime. I wish I still had the time!! Fullmetal Alchemist, Samurai Champloo, Death Note, School Rumble....ahhhh those were the days :'( Do you watch any anime?

Everton were amazing yesterfay. As usual, form was found in the latter half of the year. IF we could have started the season with more wins that loss, man. That fourth spot that no one wants, would be ours. Hope fully, now that we have found a goal scorer, then it should be good next seasons.... Hopefully!

You could say i am a big Anime fan, but I can see why would some one stop watching them after those titles. Those are amazing and you do have some good taste in Anime.

You just have to watch Baccano and ToraDora! They are amazing!

elseanio

Must be lazy liverpool stewarts in general. Wasn't it when Liverpool who won some cup a fan ran into the pitch and celebrated with them and even got to hold the trophy and shit? At least remember some English club and it was hilarious.

That was in Turkey, and the video I posted was in Norwich...

Nice first half, Siena didn't shot a single time on target. Cassano is showing how much we missed him this year, Mesbah is making everyone laugh. :)

Top Bottom