• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

Hixx

Hahahaha QPR. Dear me. Awful - feel sorry for Anton and Onuoha as they give their all but Onuoha in particular just not good enough. Though I'll never forget his Messi-esque goal there last season.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
^Oh diditz? We love him already!

BTjqF.jpg

Forza Ragazzi!

Let's do this!

Wilbur

Banned
That's 10 for the season now. I thought the way he left Liverpool was a bit of a dick move but for that money can't complain. Happy for him

Also FORZA JUVE

Fady K

TORRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I didn't manage to record the second third goal, but it was 80% Kalou's pass though..
Also missed the third foruth..

abrrr8nuuj.gif

It's like he's saying "meh" at then end, lol

One hour

JUUUUVEEEEEEEEEE

Conte says he's going 3-5-2 again. Makes sense for these type of teams. Not like our singers really need to defend, so it's basically a 3-3-4. Quagliarella back too.

Borriello starting. Wouldn't be surprised if he bags another one,

Edit: what is this illusion? Is Elia actually on the bench? Jess Christ......

Top Bottom