• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

bjaelke

Can't believe I woke up for this. Was hoping some Torres "magic" would keep me awake.

And suddenly it becomes just a tad interesting...

Hixx

ihD93jZ632PJ7.gif

something actually happened D:

Slizz

RvP scored 2 goals earlier this season from that EXACT spot.... both to the left and right of the keeper. That one was right at the keeper.

Slizz

Anybody gonna watch the UFC PPV tonight? I know Viva likes his fighting.

It should be a great one, Jon Jones never disappoints.

lukaku's an extremely limited footballer. he is useless outside of the box.

Pretty much this, he's a rough "diamond", give him a few more years to become a proper football player. Doesn't help that his amazing physical attributes (for his age) aren't as good in the EPL where the game is overly physical and fast.

In Belgium where defenders are much weaker and slower, Lukaku could easily hold them off and shove them around. He couldn't dribble, shoot from mid range nor pass though, he mostly scored tap ins thanks to his big bulky body. But he's just 18, he might come good, give him a few seasons. Apparently he wants to go back on loan next season to Anderlecht and the club is preparing an offer.

GorillaJu

Jon Jones is great. I stopped watching UFC, incidentally, when he was making his ascent. Somehow just lost interest.

Pretty dull game so far. Lots of speedy runs but not much else.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Both teams have defended dreadfully. Arsenal should have scored 3 and Chelsea should have had a penalty. Arsenals CBs are stepping out of defence too much.

Yeah there's no structure to the Arsenal back four. That's why Chelsea are looking to hit them on the counter and are having reasonable success.

Sloosha

Really need Mata on for some coordination in our attack. Aimless so far, despite the amount of space Arsenal are giving us.

Top Bottom