• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

According to Steam I've played games for 1.1 hours the last two weeks.

What's happening to me

60 odd. FM and EFLC have hooked me in :( And I have Skyrim to play after I've finished lost and damned. The horrendous weather is at least helping me shift my backlog.

elseanio

Italy lineup: Buffon; Abate, Bonucci, Barzagli, Chiellini; Marchisio, De Rossi, Pirlo, Montolivo; Cassano, Balotelli.

Spain lineup: Casillas; Arbeloa, Ramos, Piqué, Alba; Busquets, Alonso, Xavi; Silva, Fàbregas, Iniesta.

Lightning

Banned
Seems Man City are backing off RVP which is great news. He won't accept offers from PSG so his chances of remaining with us have gone up! I really want RVP to stay.

Messi

Italy lineup: Buffon; Abate, Bonucci, Barzagli, Chiellini; Marchisio, De Rossi, Pirlo, Montolivo; Cassano, Balotelli.

Spain lineup: Casillas; Arbeloa, Ramos, Piqué, Alba; Busquets, Alonso, Xavi; Silva, Fàbregas, Iniesta.

No Pedro?

tumblr_lyw7byskpK1qdwjsho1_400.gif

Spain have played a lower % of passes forward than any other side at Euro 2012 (28.3%) #ESP #ITA

Just saw that on twitter.

Gasoline on the fire Awesome.

Linius

Just saw the pilot of Anger Management. Not that funny. Only nice thing was that girl from Awake as Charlie's daughter. Hope she'll land a good show some day.

jtb

Banned

wow, has VDB learned nothing from the knockout stages? I guess he wants to keep it tight at first, then open up the pitch as extra time looms, but... I dunno. Silva should have been dropped ages ago - at least as a starter. Hopefully Italy put a couple of early goals in so we don't have to watch another dull 0-0 grind.

Linius

wow, has VDB learned nothing from the knockout stages? I guess he wants to keep it tight at first, then open up the pitch as extra time looms, but... I dunno. Silva should have been dropped ages ago - at least as a starter. Hopefully Italy put a couple of early goals in so we don't have to watch another dull 0-0 grind.
Indeed, I'm a bit scared for another dull game with no fun.

Bumhead

Banned
Interesting match tonight. Spain are Spain, but I thought Italy's ball retention against Germany was absolutely top draw, and for me they looked like they had more attacking intent when they had the ball than Spain have done.

Still expect Spain to win but I hope Italy do it.

Kyoufu

Mario Gomez is so shit. Seriously. He's being credited with an assist when really all it was just him being shit with a fluffed shot.
KuGsj.gif

He's hot but he sucks. Like Torres.

fuenf

Mario Gomez is so shit. Seriously. He's being credited with an assist when really all it was just him being shit with a fluffed shot.
KuGsj.gif

He's hot but he sucks. Like Torres.

I'm sorry but even his harshest critic 'Mehmet Scholl' said that it was an assist....

dc89

I want Italy to win. They have improved greatly as Euro 2012 has gone on.

Come on Mario, what ever you do, don't let yourself and everyone down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom