• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another one for the James Dean t-shirt collection

Hv7MI.jpg

Hixx

Mirror Football just RT a Titus Bramble account where he says he's just starting to read 50 shades of grey. The account had 60k followers...but surely that cannot be the actual Titus Bramble.

If so, their response of *gulp* is just perfect, hilarious.

its defo our titus

Clegg

Everton have very little money to play with so free transfers are probably the way to go.

They are also rumoured to be looking at Steven Naismith. He'll be on a free transfer too because Rangers have gone bust.

Kyoufu

If you like that style of football. I find spain to be very exciting to watch.

I enjoy the passing style too but Italy overall have been my team of the tournament.

Spain would be more dangerous if they had a real striker, and their defending is always questionable.

Slizz

Italy will win. Pirlo will be amazing and Balotelli scores again. I'm hoping for a spectacular match :D

OT

Any CoD players here? Psyched about the fact that Nuketown is returning :D

Lol awesome I always liked Nuketown, was my favorite map for the Crossbow.

I haven't paid any attention to the new BLOPS but I know it's set a little bit in the future... Will still buy. Though I'm proud I only bought 1 map pack for MW3.

I think Wenger was bang on with his comments about Spain.

Spain are still good to watch, that level of footballing talent will never be boring to witness...but there has been a clear and marked shift for me in their style and intent on the pitch. They're no England...but it's not special for me, not just now anyway.

It's not all their fault anyway and it gets them the results so fair enough.

Up until 2 years ago Spain would pass the ball at a much faster tempo. Their build up is quite slow and laboured now IMO.

Linius

CoD is dead to me. DEAD

If they really wanted a clusterfuck map then they should've went with a Shipment port.

Yeah, Shipment is cool too. But I prefer Nuketown, crazy stuff went down in that map.

I haven't paid any attention to the new BLOPS but I know it's set a little bit in the future... Will still buy. Though I'm proud I only bought 1 map pack for MW3.

I won an Elite membership so I got all the maps for free :p

bjaelke

I think Cesc has been quite good for them up there actually. Llorente would probs be best but for some reason he just wont be picked. I also think Cesc is there to help occupy De Rossi.

He's been doing a good job executing their game plan. Unfortunately that means no :lol Torres moments.

rififi

Cesc isn't really the problem though as he has been playing well (even though I would have preferred to see Llorente). The problem is not playing with any true wingers. Silva hasn't been playing that well either which just worsens the situation.

Can't believe Del Bosque didn't start with either Pedro or Navas seeing how much better they played offensively when they were on (granted, the last game was in extra time, so they could have just been taking advantage of an exhausted defence).

That's pretty sweet indeed. Play it on xbox myself.
I've put 32 hours in CoD4 on xbox. But after that, CoD got stuck in a downward spiral with each installment getting worse. Last year I finally decided I'm done with CoD and I did not buy MW3. Haven't played much on my xbox this year, it hasn't been on for over a month now. Think that will change with the holidays coming up though.

I might add you somewhere in the future. ;)

Linius

I've put 32 hours in CoD4 on xbox. But after that, CoD got stuck in a downward spiral with each installment getting worse. Last year I finally decided I'm done with CoD and I did not buy MW3. Haven't played much on my xbox this year, it hasn't been on for over a month now. Think that will change with the holidays coming up though.

I might add you somewhere in the future. ;)
Okay with me. Don Randy it is.

Watching the game in a makeshift cinema
A barn with a projector!

All the neighbours are invited, should be fun

That's awesome. I'm just watching downstairs on the big screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom