• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodvik

Yay!!!! ]

0,,10265~11009729,00.jpg

New signin, la la la, its new signin, la la la!

Sweeeeet!

All sounds very good. The ITK who got the player and date right a while back says the next 10 days will be big for Villa. There is already talk of us taking Yacine Brahimi from Stade Rennais, perhaps on loan, who is a decent young attacking midfielder and winger (judging by my FM game when I managed them).

I am ready!

He also says this:

A) I don't go to school because unlike you I passed you fucking dunce

B) I'm not missing GAF too much because I get to masturbate over Clegg's avatar and the thought of DC being jealous at someone's spending power

C) welcome new fans, enjoy your stay. 

D) speak to you later you cummfphfhhgetoffmehssmmmphyoullnevertakemealive

Carbonox

Out of those I'd pick Batman personally. Oh and way to not accept my PSN invite jerk :(

Hope we get De Jong and Douglas... please let it happen.

PSN: Kyoufu

I pretty much never go online. When I did last go on, I accepted your add but then it said something about the invite expiring. :p

Anyone had any random chance encounters with their favourite football players?

I was in a club last year in Newcastle, making our way to the dance floor I stopped and slowly turned to see Tino Asprilla chilling with a couple of beers dancing away. We stopped, I drunkenly let him know how much I loved hit hat-trick against Barca, then we took a photo together and left him be. It was awesome :D

Not that they were my favourites but I did meet Warren Barton and Robbie Earle in a bar at the hotel I was staying at in Egypt of all places. :lol

Arnie

Whats footyGAF up too tonight?

Might watch Warrior, heard its pretty good.

It's dog shit. Watched it a couple of months ago with my dad and we unanimously agreed it was terrible.

Might watch The Deer Hunter later, another one of the classics to cross off the list.

I just want pre-season to start. The Euros didn't satiate my longing for club football in the slightest, and if anything they made it worse. I want to see bullshit rumours, interviews with managers and players, footage of training and pre-season matches against shit teams.

Fry

Whats footyGAF up too tonight?

Might watch Warrior, heard its pretty good.

Was meant to watch Warrior a long time ago, just never had the desire to. I'll see The Two Towers today, and that'll be probably it, fucking movie has more than 3 hours.

I'm nipping out to Tesco's to pick up some dessert and then polishing up my CV. After that I'll read a couple of chapters of GoT and then watch an episode of Mad Men if I'm not too sleepy.

I can't even remember the last time I properly played a game. I don't think I can really call myself a gamer anymore unless iPhone gaming counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom