• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely do. I really really enjoyed it. Some questionable aspects to the film but let us know how you feel about the film once you watch it.

Will do, I'll definitely have watched it by tomorrow evening

It's dog shit. Watched it a couple of months ago with my dad and we unanimously agreed it was terrible.

Might watch The Deer Hunter later, another one of the classics to cross off the list.

I just want pre-season to start. The Euros didn't satiate my longing for club football in the slightest, and if anything they made it worse. I want to see bullshit rumours, interviews with managers and players, footage of training and pre-season matches against shit teams.

I've heard mainly positive stuff about it so I'll give it a go. Deer Hunter is a brilliant movie though.

Hixx

I wish I could still play WoW. I just wouldn't be able to play enough.

Everything is so quick now. It's not like TBC or vanilla. It takes literally 1/7th the time to get to 85 as it used to take to get to 60. Getting your character up to raiding standard less than a week of a couple of hours a night.

The downside is that there is a lack of content at the moment.

Yen

I'm going to the seaside tomorrow for a few days. No GAF, but I will tear through Game of Thrones, Never Let Me Go, Cloud Atlas, and finish one of The Green Mile or Tess of the D'urbervilles. As you can tell, I'm not expecting sun.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Always loved him.

9DCn4.jpg

TrMlI.jpg

OKAY Gio, you can stay.

And you can wear the number 10.
during training

dc89

I can't even remember the last time I properly played a game. I don't think I can really call myself a gamer anymore unless iPhone gaming counts.

I play on my 3DS and Vita more than my consoles. And when I do it's either to play something I can dip in and out of, GT5, FIFA, Battlefield etc.

rodvik

King Carlos to Sunderland. Grats. He was very good for us, shame we couldnt afford his wages. Anyways a good signing.

Arnie

Kinect = worst thing ever

I wouldn't know, none of the bedrooms I've ever owned have ever had the required space to use it. Can see it being fun for the front room with friends though, after a few beers anyway.

Eh its not as bad as my Nan's attempt at making meat and potato pie, bless her
My nan's scouse is the nicest food in the world. She lives not far from my old high school, and sometimes I'd sneak off the premises if I didn't have any lunch money and no get some grub there. I find a mixture of meat and potatoes in a stewy gravy hard to fuck up.

Wessiej

I wouldn't know, none of the bedrooms I've ever owned have ever had the required space to use it. Can see it being fun for the front room with friends though, after a few beers anyway.

Ah the glorious videos of new years eve, 30 people playing Dance Central 2. It was amazing, still someone puked out all of the Bacardi.

Kyoufu

Yep. Your state of mind needs to be altered to get any enjoyment out of Kinect.

Nice name.

Welcome!

Oh man Super Mario World is still so good, watching the Spelunky Quick-Look while it's on. I need to check that game out.

"Someone pushed me into my death again!"

No Bradley, you just suck. Rogur Warrior is still my favorite quicklook, noby noby boy and dead and alive mini game collections were gold too though.

dc89

Catching up with the news online.

God damn, the NHS does some pretty special stuff but when a cancer patient who beat a brain tumor is left to die of thirst, questions need asking.

He even called 999 for a drink he was that delirious, yet medical staff said he was fine. Off topic I know, but it's awful.

Been playing Civ 5 all afternoon with, or rather against both my brothers. The elder and younger ganged up on me. Had to pay the younger 20 gold per turn to stop attacking me. I've never felt so weak.

Also, another victim:

EtK4K.jpg

Kyoufu

Catching up with the news online.

God damn, the NHS does some pretty special stuff but when a cancer patient who beat a brain tumor is left to die of thirst, questions need asking.

He even called 999 for a drink he was that delirious, yet medical staff said he was fine. Off topic I know, but it's awful.

This is too depressing to bring in here man. :/

immy

Banned
Been playing Civ 5 all afternoon with, or rather against both my brothers. The elder and younger ganged up on me. Had to pay the younger 20 gold per turn to stop attacking me. I've never felt so weak.

Also, another victim:

Why did you have 20 excess gold in the first place?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Ugh, why won't this VDV to Germany talk go away? Just leave Rafa alone!

britney_alone_88u3_Who_is_the_most_emotional_Girls_or_guys-s300x218-83182-580.jpg

Hey guys, I'm new around here. I'm from Finland and support Arsenal :)

Welcome aboard. At least you don't support Liverpool/United.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom