• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was loaned out to Pescara. I think it was part of Verratti's deal too. :/

Yeah, it does seem that way. He's a tidy player on the ball, but I'm not sure he had it 'physically' to make it in the Premier League (i.e he couldn't run the 100m in 11 seconds...)

Looks like Leon Best is on his way to Blackburn too. I've gave him a message to pass on to Jeff.

GorillaJu

I like pretty much all the girls in GOT, but Robb's love interest is the hottest without question. When her dress dropped, my jaw did too. Nothing I appreciate more than a good lady-ass... and hers is fucking heavenly...

My list:

Lena Headey
Oona Chaplin
Emily Blunt
Minnie Driver
Carol Vorderman
Random Uni chicks

My list:

Anna Kendrick
Emma Stone (red hair, not gross blonde)
Alex Morgan
Rosie Jones
Ashley Greene
Mila Kunis
Charlize Theron

That's just off the top of my head though :/

FadyK said:
What do you think of Noomi sir?

And what are your thoughts on this little angel:

Noomi seems cute, but I'll need to see one of her movies to form a better opinion. And Ellen Page is cute, but she is too tiny!

Also, Lena Headey is gorgeous. I remember thinking that when 300 came out.

Arnie

Also from the 4 episodes I've seen, the queen lady of the big cavemen is the hottest person currently alive. Helps she's always nakes
You should read the books; there's a chapter in there somewhere that's dedicated to Dany fingering herself and getting her handmaidens to pleasure her. She turns into a right nympho.
Ygritte>Dany.

Not a doubt in my mind.

On pure chemistry terms, aye. There's few women who could give you a boner in such frigid conditions.

Oxx

I take it i'm the only guy in here in love with Noomi.

ellen.gif

I loved her in Prometheus.

Just finished ep2 of GOT. That scene where the maid was teaching the wife of the caveman geezer how to ride him was pretty damn hot.

Oh and Fady, Noomi was smoking in Promethues although I'll agree that she's inconsistent with how she looks!

fuenf

You should read the books; there's a chapter in there somewhere that's dedicated to Dany fingering herself and getting her handmaidens to pleasure her. She turns into a right nympho.

Book 3? I had high expectations but the scene didnt live up to the hype. (maybe because it's a book..)

Okay this picture is just too hilarious not to post:

J8raKl.jpg

There's the 19-year-old Australian Mustafa Amini (the red haired dude) who moved to Dortmund just one or two weeks ago. The first thing BVB does with him is send him to some nowhere place in Sweden with the second team. There really is nothing there and they even have to fish their own food. That poor fucking guy :D

Also:
TRYRyl.jpg

Schieber and Gündogan reunited. Gündogan already turned to some player, Schieber to follow :)

Meier

I take it i'm the only guy in here in love with Noomi.

http://static.tumblr.com/jvumioq/4I1lskou3/ellen.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Sorry man, she's really unattractive. :( She gets naked a few times in Dragon Tattoo and the sequels though so if you haven't seen the originals, get to it!

Carbonox

Sorry man, she's really unattractive. :( She gets naked a few times in Dragon Tattoo and the sequels though so if you haven't seen the originals, get to it!

Boo this man.

Sure, she doesn't look particularly great looking in Prometheus but with long hair, she's gorgeous.

cr3Ji.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom