• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

it's amazing what hairstyle and attitude can do to a woman:

she's much better on video though: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s19U6Rotcro

Mind. Blown. I had no idea it was the same actress.

He was loaned out to Pescara. I think it was part of Verratti's deal too. :/

The Verratti thread on TifosiBianconeri is amazing. "Prison Verratti Break: Marco like Scoffield".
QOgni.png

GorillaJu

Lol you look absolutely nothing like that guy. Iirc you had your face as your avatar during real photo avatar month right? Black and white photo? At least it's only 59%!

And st least it's a man.

bjaelke

Lol you look absolutely nothing like that guy. Iirc you had your face as your avatar during real photo avatar month right? Black and white photo? At least it's only 59%!

I wasn't even smiling on my picture and I have short black hair. It's probably the nose
and the receding hairline
Mila Kunis and Sophie Marceau.

I..will take that?

edit: OMG It's all women!
image.php

Zabojnik

It's not even July yet and Marotta is already backpedaling on the top player promise: "We don't need a top player or an important name, we need the right player, one that'll serve our project. An italian player has less difficulty adapting in a league like ours."

So ... not even Damiao? Giovinco and Destro up front it is, then. :/

bjaelke

Jose Mourinho has hit back at criticism from Roma boss Zdenek Zeman. “Who is he? I’ll have to Google him…”

During an interview this week, the Czech tactician labelled the Special One as a ‘mediocre Coach’ whose sides only think about stopping their opponents playing football.

“I respect the opinions of everyone and that includes Zeman,” the Real Madrid boss stated. “But who is he? Where does he play?

“I didn’t know he was the Roma Coach and I’ll have to catch up on what he’s won. I’m on holiday at the moment, but I have some free time and I’ll look to inform myself with the help of Google.”

Zeman, a 4-3-3 tactician, joined Roma this summer after leading Pescara to the Serie B title.

The Portuguese legend was more complimentary when asked for his opinion on the work of Italy boss Cesare Prandelli at Euro 2012.

“He’s constructed a side who play very good football,” the ex-Inter tactician continued. “But he has to be aware because England have quietly got to the last eight and they are very pragmatic.”

Italy and England will meet in Kiev on Sunday evening.
QOgni.png

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It's not even July yet and Marotta is already backpedaling on the top player promise: "We don't need a top player or an important name, we need the right player, one that'll serve our project. An italian player has less difficulty adapting in a league like ours."

So ... not even Damiao? Giovinco and Destro up front it is, then. :/

Brazilian media reporting that PSG have bid €25m for Leandro Damiao.

Borriello and Giovinco it is.

Slizz

Feel like since I have Photoshop and use it I should contribute to the PNG heads.

I got one right now, will work on some more later. Big day today in Miami.

7H2Kr.png

Zidane knows what's up:
"There are a lot of good players at this Euro but one who surprised me was the German defender Hummels. That one is very good."

In other news, rumor that Barca wants Hummels.

Watzke, Zorc and Klopp:
27q62.png

Me:
humm4fyce1.png

Those faces are overused lol

Hixx

You can get Deus Ex HR for £5 on Steam today. Do it. Do it. The Missing Link is also £2.25 and it's decent.

Carbonox

You can get Deus Ex HR for £5 on Steam today. Do it. Do it. The Missing Link is also £2.25 and it's decent.

Fantastic deal. Everyone who hasn't played this should give it a try. One of my favourite games of the generation and I've never touched a previous one, so I went in blind.

Arnie

I love Balotelli, and Kun's great too. If City sold Tevez and Dzeko and replaced them with Del Piero they'd have the most amiable front line of any football team, ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom