• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 98878

Unconfirmed Member
My first GAF season. Quite excited.
rwNwm.gif

Messi

Short review of : Real Madrid home 12/13

Soaks up well, did leave much of a mess. Very little irration around the anus after wipe. Flushed easily. But it's a bit expensive at 50€

Linius

By the by, bought a tee on The Yetee yesterday. Anybody familiar with these guys, quality for example?

rwDaf.jpg

Loved the design, well worth the gamble I'd say :D

Oxx

Soaks up well, did leave much of a mess. Very little irration around the anus after wipe. Flushed easily. But it's a bit expensive at 50€

Did you put it back on the shop coat-hanger afterwards?

Kyoufu

Fuck yeah. I'll be following / watching Newcastle in PL this season. Come on you Magpies! Please adopt me, Kyoufu.
And don't go selling any star players this summer, otherwise I might switch to Spurs. :p

I think Chelsea and Spurs will be the teams to watch this season. Dem transfers.

Sucks, sorry man. By the way I suppose I am ignorant but I am surprised July in Turkey is wet , overcast and damp like that. I mean the pitch is very muddy.

It's Vienna :(

jtb

Banned

:lol.

shame about M'Vila. This basically all but ensures he won't be coming to ARsenal... why can't the board just pull the trigger on him or Capoue now then hold out for a higher price on RVP? Isn't that just... common sense? Why do we have a sell to buy policy? It's fucking ludicrous.

Linius

Thanks, unfortunately I have already been spoiled by some junior punk. He went on a massive spoil streak, even hit the footy-thread. :(

What a JT

That sucks dude. Glad I wasn't around that time. Just avoiding all Batman related stuff should be enough I hoped.

Linius

Red Bull is the worst shit you could drink.

Have to disagree mate, the only decent energy drink out there imo. Goes great with some vodka too :p

Lol, Celtic down to ten cause some dude made hands at the goal line. Too bad for Fischer though, would have been his goal.

ElyrionX

Nice Kagawa highlight video there though if you've seen his Dortmund videos, it's nothing new, really.

I am excited for the new season and I hope we would stop relying on players like Giggs and Scholes and let players like Anderson and Cleverley have a good run in the first team. Too bad we lost Pogba as well. After all that hype, it's kind of sad that we won't get to see if he lives up to it in a United shirt.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Juventus official XI: Storari, Masi, Lucio, Caceres, Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Marrone, Asamoah, De Ceglie, Matri, Quagliarella. I won't make it I'm stuck in traffic :/

Kyoufu

Have to disagree mate, the only decent energy drink out there imo. Goes great with some vodka too :p

Lol, Celtic down to ten cause some dude made hands at the goal line. Too bad for Fischer though, would have been his goal.

Yeah, I've had my share of those, but they're lethal to your health. At least they didn't do me any favours :p

Carbonox

Newcastle v Fenerbahce is still 0-0 atm.

Oh and I am craving another viewing of The Dark Knight Rises. Fuck me sideways it's so brilliant.

Carbonox

However, for an option that we're already familiar with, Cheick Tiote would stiffen up that midfield and then some. One suspects the Newcastle man cannot be stopped with conventional weapons, and the amount of running and tackling he does would allow any of Paul Scholes, Michael Carrick or Shinji Kagawa to wander around and do their thing, knowing their backs would be covered. He'd cost a tidy sum, but it would be worth it.

:lol :lol Brilliant. Tiote really is a monster.

Linius

Our young Danish talent Fischer made it man of the match. Well deserverd, played great today. Ajax to win 4-0 against Celtic. Not bad.

Juventus official XI: Storari, Masi, Lucio, Caceres, Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Marrone, Asamoah, De Ceglie, Matri, Quagliarella. I won't make it I'm stuck in traffic :/

Dat Depth :D

Excited to see Matri and Quag play together. Hope they knock a dozen in tonight.

Great ball from Lichtsteiner and great run from Asamoah.

Edit: It's probably better that he gets this game out of the way. Anyways, he's a great champion so I don't think things like this really fluster him, but you're right it probably does feel weird.

Scum

When are we signing a striker?

Edit: Is Rayman Origins highly recommended? I thinking about it...

Arnie

Back home for the match later, going to whack my laptop up to the telly via HDMI. Me and a mate getting a curry in. Decent evening.

Aquilani starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom