• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoufu

Quick kit review: Man Utd Away 12/13

Light comfortable material, much like Netherlands away kit. Crest stitched and nicely set. Black and white crest looks good. Collar is not bad when buttoned up, looks bad when not. Buttons for collar feel cheap and feel like they will break easily. Hard to use also, quite small.

Comeon' son (stop cheapin on the buttons) sorry about the shitty cam)

Surprised by the comfort. Would buy at €50

8/10

Looks awful to me :(

Clegg

Not sure if this is true or not but:

Rennes manager Pierre Dreossi confirms club are in talks with "several foreign clubs" about Yann M'Vila

Apparently, the foreign clubs include 4 from the PL, 1 from Serie A and 1 from La Liga.

immy

Banned

Light comfortable material, much like Netherlands away kit. Crest stitched and nicely set. Black and white crest looks good. Collar is not bad when buttoned up, looks bad when not. Buttons for collar feel cheap and feel like they will break easily. Hard to use also, quite small.

8/10

Do you wear football shirts outside of exercise? No offence but isn't that a bit chavy...

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Messi looking like an Irish Pique there hehe.

Come on Richmond!!! Show this milanese pussies how it's done!

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Boakye+Yiadom+Richmond+Juventus+FC+v+Aygreville+vzEv26ih1ilx.jpg[IMG]

Borriello would be perfect for zi Spurs. /runs[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://www.juventus.com/resources/images/gallery/big/b7c18c55-8c9b-40ed-b8a0-659ba3d68ecb.jpg

Look at that face
qsJxP.gif

Look at that smile
qsJxP.gif

Lion heart Asamoah will show'em how it's done too!

Juventus probable (first match): Storari; Masi, Lucio, Caceres; Lichtsteiner, Marrone, Vidal, Asamoah, Ziegler; Matri, Vucinic. (Gazzetta)

Number of lungs on the pitch: Over 9000+. Can you imagine what happens if we add Pepe, Marchisio and Isla to that lineup?

Juventus probable (2nd match): Leali; Untersee, Rugani, Caceres; Pepe, Marrone, Gabriel, Padoin, Ziegler; Quagliarella, Boakye. (Gazzetta)

immy

Banned
I do and no one would call me chavvy. I am really nice :(. Don't even look chav like

Yeah but it's a chavy style if you get what I mean, or at least a bit childish.

Only saying as you seem to be spending alot of money on these shirts, which spent otherwise could leave you with an incredible wardrobe.

G-Unit

Guys, the lack of Bacrelona in the OP is disturbing, I'm calling it now, We will win everything this season and I will be drinking your tears :p. I demand a "G-Unit was right" thread title if it happens :D

Linius

Pretty much lol.

Nah, I'm sure it's just these Ajax reserves are actually really good.

..right.. right?

Are these Celtic players the real deal or are they reserves as well?

Well, I like what I see anyways. Last year Ajax lost their international pre-season fixtures.

Guys, the lack of Bacrelona in the OP is disturbing, I'm calling it now, We will win everything this season and I will be drinking your tears :p. I demand a "G-Unit was right" thread title it happens :D

You've got quite something to demand for a junior huh? :p

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Are these Celtic players the real deal or are they reserves as well?

Well, I like what I see anyways. Last year Ajax lost their international pre-season fixtures.
These are the same players, but not the same team I saw play Udinese. ;_;

Arnie

Guys, the lack of Bacrelona in the OP is disturbing, I'm calling it now, We will win everything this season and I will be drinking your tears :p. I demand a "G-Unit was right" thread title it happens :D
Not really. I love it when Barcelona do well, I love watching their football and it's even better when they dong on United in the final.

rodvik

Ah Barca entitlement. However your avatar goes someway to making up for your crimes.

Zabojnik

Juventus probable (first match): Storari; Masi, Lucio, Caceres; Lichtsteiner, Marrone, Vidal, Asamoah, Ziegler; Matri, Vucinic. (Gazzetta)

Number of lungs on the pitch: Over 9000+. Can you imagine what happens if we add Pepe, Marchisio and Isla to that lineup?

Juventus probable (2nd match): Leali; Untersee, Rugani, Caceres; Pepe, Marrone, Gabriel, Padoin, Ziegler; Quagliarella, Boakye. (Gazzetta)

Niiice. Should be a good training session. I'm actually terrified. We were incredibly lucky last year as far as injuries go and I have a really bad feeling about this season in that regard. I'm worried about Pirlo and Marchisio especially, both were overused during the regular season and then went on to (almost) rule the Euros. Thank God (and Marotta) for Asamoah, Isla, Marrone and possibly Pogba (but not Verratrayer :/), who'll help carry the water to whatever striker we end up with. Dat midfield depth!

Torres didn't look back to his best at the Euro's. He hasn't looked backed to his best for ages.

I can still see him scoring goals but I doubt he will go back to being a feared and world class striker...and Chelsea could have one if they wanted.

Slizz

8/10

Nice. Good to hear its comfortable.

Zabojnik

Our passing has been slick.

Newcelona.

Fuck yeah. I'll be following / watching Newcastle in PL this season. Come on you Magpies! Please adopt me, Kyoufu.
And don't go selling any star players this summer, otherwise I might switch to Spurs. :p

There was lots wrong with the service for Torres (and Drogba), Chelsea hasn't even had a competent winger all season. But of course Torres has also been completely shit himself for Chelsea. He has however shown more than enough times he's not just some shit player who only managed to get where he is now because the manager of the team wanted to help out one of his corrupt friends. Will be interesting to see this season though, if he manages to find back his form or not, I doubt it and think Chelsea will end up spending big money on Cavani or Falcao in the winter.
He might have been helping himself out. Fergie bought an apartment overlooking Central Park very soon after the Bebe transfer went through.

UV-6

Sucks, sorry man. By the way I suppose I am ignorant but I am surprised July in Turkey is wet , overcast and damp like that. I mean the pitch is very muddy.
The game is in Austria, where FB is currently in a pre-season camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom