• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Just found out I won £2.80 in the Euro Millions last night. Fucking boss.

SQaI5.png

Noodles at your expense?

flippedb

Banned
Emmanuelson has improved a lot, same with El Sharaawy. They both are playing great. Traore is pretty good as well.

We didn't got run over by Chelsea, which is pretty good considering Nocerino, Pato, Cassano, Robinho and Abate
and Kaká
are not playing.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Not sure Bacon can have too many complaints about his ban. Wtf was he thinking?

Ah well, he's young, and Dutch...so pretty much impossible to offend.

thats what I was sayin. just because john terry can getaway with most ignorant insults doesn't mean bacon can john terry his ass out of a ban with that post.

anyways, Lio and alexis are out. good goals from them on the 1st half.

Arnie

Noodles at your expense?

The world is my oyster. Might get a cream egg, half a pint of semi-skimmed, and some fruit gums.

The funny thing is, I just logged into my lottery account to rinse my remaining wallet funds on a few lucky dips, and it popped up with 'YOU WON £2.80". If I'd have won would it have popped up with "YOU'VE WON £100,000,000". That'd be so cool.

Get those sunglasses off, you look dumb!

AwPkw.jpg

How were Hazard/Marin?

Marin not playing. Hazard showing moments of good stuff but both teams are mostly not playing too well.

Emmanuelson has improved a lot, same with El Saraawy. They both are playing great. Traore is pretty good as well.

We didn't got run over by Chelsea, which is pretty good considering Nocerino, Pato, Cassano, Robinho and Abate
and Kaká
are not playing.

Shaarawy is impressing me, Nocerino is of course a God though and would have scored a hat trick by now.

K1LLER7

The world is my oyster. Might get a cream egg, half a pint of semi-skimmed, and some fruit gums.

The funny thing is, I just logged into my lottery account to rinse my remaining wallet funds on a few lucky dips, and it popped up with 'YOU WON £2.80". If I'd have won would it have popped up with "YOU'VE WON £100,000,000". That'd be so cool.
You could buy All the players Liverpool have been linked with.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Coulda went to this Chelsea Milan game, literally no one wanted to go with me even when I offered to buy them a ticket(7$ for the cheapest ticket really isn't bad). Can't go by myself, need someone to split parking with me.

Surprised it's not raining...

That is cheap as hell. The PSG friendly's cheapest tickets were over 40 each. I'm not driving three hours to see my club play that much in a friendly.

Slizz

Is that the twitter stuff?

Yeah, defending a teammate. Stupid though considering Brandi Chastain was a former USWNT player and basically had the most iconic moment in Women's football....

chastain.jpg

That is cheap as hell. The PSG friendly's cheapest tickets were over 40 each. I'm not driving three hours to see my club play that much in a friendly.

Real cheap man but parking is fucking 30$. Not worth it for me to go by myself to see two teams I really don't care for, although I love Prince.

Salvadora

Yeah, defending a teammate. Stupid though considering Brandi Chastain was a former USWNT player and basically had the most iconic moment in Women's football....
[/IMG]

Real cheap man but parking is fucking 30$. Not worth it for me to go by myself to see two teams I really don't care for, although I love Prince.
I laughed when I saw it.
Hazard going to ground a little easier than I would like to see. But otherwise, decent from him.

Lukaku has been invisible. Not a thing.

I still like El Saraawy more than I should. He's a lot of fun.

I think as Wooden said, Hazard gives Chelsea something they've needed for a while. Shame about Lukaku, Hopefully they send him out on loan and he becomes solid in the end.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Marin has looked very lively in his Chelsea appearances. Chelsea have a fantastic selection of midfielders.

Arnie

Rodgers being wholehearted in his appreciation of Henderson, and the role he sees for him, and the promise going forward. Thought he was brilliant when he came on today.

Sloosha

Does he start next season or would you play Oscar?

I've been impressed with Marin, could be a bargain buy for you guys.

Would definitely start Marin. Probably the standout player during our preseason. Seems to have improved his play in the box as well.

Please get a new right back, Ferreira wouldn't even make it in the championship.
LLShC.gif

I get the impression that both Oscar and Mata will want to operate centrally right? Oscar doesn't strike me as a speed merchant.

Oscar is pretty competent on the right and does have decent speed. But yeah, not a natural right wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom