• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, poor guy.
KuGsj.gif

Sounds like this Chelsea tv commentator thinks Milan plays in la liga.

sneaky77

That stadium looks very empty were is it being played? the last few yrs I had been going to a match in Baltimore and it was usually pretty packed

Zabojnik

El Sharaawy choked terribly.

What happened to Urby? He used to be pretty bad a few months ago.

Every pre-season has its hero! Seriously though, he's looking really good. As does Milan as a whole. Expecting great things from them this season, now that they are finally free of Ibra.

Considering Milan's starting line-up, I believe this is a pretty bad result for Chelsea.

It is. But pre season often goes to show that it's impossible to judge teams on it, Copenhagen when we had our best season ever and went through CL group stage as the first Danish team ever, we had a terrible terrible pre season and looked like shit. I'm not too worried, unless a replacement for Ferreira doesn't come... Then I will be nervous every damn time Ivan gets tackled.

qindarka

Banned
It is. But pre season often goes to show that it's impossible to judge teams on it, Copenhagen when we had our best season ever and went through CL group stage as the first Danish team ever, we had a terrible terrible pre season and looked like shit. I'm not too worried, unless a replacement for Ferreira doesn't come... Then I will be nervous every damn time Ivan gets tackled.

Apparently we are close to getting Azpilicueta.

K1LLER7

Hazard - Mata - Oscar/Marin
---------Torres----------

Hazard will get games centrally, but he got all the qualities to play on the wing, Mata does not.
Looks a great attacking front 4 and I'm guessing Ramirez and mikel/Lampard will be the 2 in midfield behind them. Get a defender in and Chelsea will be pretty much done for the summer.

flippedb

Banned
It's true, now that Ibra is gone the team plays differently. I really like the youngsters, they did a solid match against a great Chelsea side.

Sign some good players Galliani!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom