• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

That was back in '07 when I posted it. Plus I gave multiple warnings about clicking/watching the vid. Guess the Mods thought I did everything right by warning multiple times, but the video was just way too fucking much.

Nope, something called the "BME Pain Olympics"

Would you mind posting again? I'm really curious right now.

*trollface*

Glad he'll be back it was misjudged more than anything sinister, we have to remember it's a mainly American forum and things are different than in the uk.

I think it's a great forum but the most PC 'place' I've ever been and you just need to watch your step a bit more that's all.

Slizz

Coulda went to this Chelsea Milan game, literally no one wanted to go with me even when I offered to buy them a ticket(7$ for the cheapest ticket really isn't bad). Can't go by myself, need someone to split parking with me.

Surprised it's not raining...

Yen

I was banned when Meus made a thread about Spielberg's Taken tv show. The first 4 comments were "lol I thought this was Liam Neeson." I posted "Liam Neeson" and logged out of GAF. Unbeknownst to me, about 30 other people did the exact same thing. Duckroll said "you have 30 minutes to edit you post." Next time I logged in, I got a ban message from duckroll, with the sole message "Liam Neeson (lol)" Fantastic trolling by the duck.

Slizz

My 2 ban reasons were also hilarious

First message was "gross ass penis cutting off stuff" and the second "no drive-by fuck yous"

Wilbur

Banned
Pain Olympics is fucking gross, ball hacking and everything. Don't care if it's fake, it's monstrous.

But everyone should watch one guy one stump

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Bacon, get on twitter.

You can't make a comment like that in the OT, some members exist just to backfire threads over there.
Hahaha, my mom named me after him :) But I despise the team he played for, bitter rivals :D

Not sure which one is cooler now, your name or your mom
6K6We.gif

Wes

venison crêpe
@SidLowe

"This is surreal. Reports now that Malaga's owners are negotiating sale ..... of the club"

My 2 ban reasons were also hilarious

First message was "gross ass penis cutting off stuff" and the second "no drive-by fuck yous"

The best GAF ban

b5WaQ.jpg

My only one wasn't really funny, I said something about how ugly Boxxy was and got a ban saying "we don't speak like that in the company of females".

Pain Olympics is fucking gross, ball hacking and everything. Don't care if it's fake, it's monstrous.

But everyone should watch one guy one stump

Two guys 1 horse is better.

jtb

Banned
I was banned when Meus made a thread about Spielberg's Taken tv show. The first 4 comments were "lol I thought this was Liam Neeson." I posted "Liam Neeson" and logged out of GAF. Unbeknownst to me, about 30 other people did the exact same thing. Duckroll said "you have 30 minutes to edit you post." Next time I logged in, I got a ban message from duckroll, with the sole message "Liam Neeson (lol)" Fantastic trolling by the duck.

that was fucking hilarious. shame he banned people and deleted the posts for doing that though :(

Keio

For a Finer World
Afellay plays Messi through with a sublime through ball. It's great to see him back in a Barca shirt. Barca now 0-2 up against Raja.

Although stumps, horses and cracking glass still beat preseason football in my book.

Arnie

I almost don't want to ruin it for you so you go watch it out of curiosity. It's not disgusting, just hilarious.

In the first year of Uni, if you left your door unlocked you'd come back and have that blaring on your laptop. So fucking funny. Just the noise of the guy getting stumped was enough to have the hole room in fits of laughter. Pretty disgusting, though.

Just made a nice syrup sponge whilst listening to 'outro' by M83. Good times.

ATF487

In the first year of Uni, if you left your door unlocked you'd come back and have that blaring on your laptop. So fucking funny. Just the noise of the guy getting stumped was enough to have the hole room in fits of laughter. Pretty disgusting, though.

Just made a nice syrup sponge whilst listening to 'outro' by M83. Good times.

Ahh, we used to do that in high school with meatspin. Good times putting that on the computers in the library and leaving for class

fuenf

Feel like creating a beach volleyball thread. Incredible stuff.

Incredible indeed. Easily the best competition of the Olympics. I wonder why it isnt televised more often? It's fast paced, easy to understand and exciting. It would make the perfect TV sport.

Yen

Ahh, we used to do that in high school with meatspin. Good times putting that on the computers in the library and leaving for class

Is Lemon Tea Party the video with the 3 old men in the shower? Because we found a link to that that contained malware, and would not let you close the page, and could only be turned off at the wall. Amusing to put that on someone's computer during IT.

Wilbur

Banned
Is Lemon Tea Party the video with the 3 old men in the shower? Because we found a link to that that contained malware, and would not let you close the page, and could only be turned off at the wall. Amusing to put that on someone's computer during IT.

On the bed isn't it, with one getting a blowie while fucking the other one? We nicked our graphics teachers memory stick and deleted everything off it but copied lemon party into every folder 10 times. Was great.

Keio

For a Finer World
Messi hattrick before the end of 1st half against Casablanca.

Alexis was also at two goals but squared it for Messi to get to 3 first :D

ATF487

On the bed isn't it, with one getting a blowie while fucking the other one? We nicked our graphics teachers memory stick and deleted everything off it but copied lemon party into every folder 10 times. Was great.

Of course willbury could describe it in detail, I was just going to say it was old people fucking

Yen

Holy shit? That's icecold. What was his reaction?

Linius

Wasn't my lazy sunday the one with the showering guys? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom