• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

yella

first Arsenal didn't want to loan Sahin because Real didn't want a purchase option as part of the deal, and now Real wouldn't loan Sahin to United because United wouldn't accept a purchase option?

It sounds more like an option to buy back to me...

jtb

Banned
oh Wenger you cheap fuck. You put Diaby and Squillaci on 50k a week, but you can't give a proven Bundesliga midfielder a couple extra pounds... on a loan deal no less?

still think the deal to Arsenal will go through. loaning Sahin at United would be a very stopgap measure (or even transferring with a buyback clause, which Perez loves to do these days); not sure what it would achieve (for United)

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Man... Roger Espinoza is the best honduran player. He moves the whole team, nice goal by Martínez!

hope you guys either keep the score 1-0 for the full 90 if you can or get some insurance goal(s), elsk. go honduras.

Slizz

Bosses:

AIVIi.jpg

Meier

That dribbling by Neymar was insane. I was hoping he'd rip off a shot. Would have been one of the best individual goals I've ever seen.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I sort of hope Honduras win. It might cheer this guy up a bit:

4281937747-29122009001226.jpg

I still miss you Wilson :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom