• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQman2121

Banned
Excellent save. Shit take my Ramsey there. Sturridge could have stayed on his feet there too, but with that kind of contact, I don't blame him for going down once he saw he wasn't going to make a play on the ball.

Meier

Missed Aguero score a nice goal versus Wolfsburg while Ramsey was fucking up. Thoroughly beat the keeper while dribbling -- seems like in this preseason he is making an effort to chip more and/or take much less powerful shots.

dc89

Hey sweet. We've signed a 17 year old.

"Vlad Nicolae Marin has confirmed he is joining #mcfc from #lazio as we posted earlier. Welcome to Manchester @Marin3Vlad! Please follow him."
@City_Watch

Lol twitter in meltdown! Matri dun goofed?

Ball across the box from the left, it beats the last defender and Matri skies it. I don't think he expected the ball to get to him, and it was hit with real pace. It was bad but it wasn't Giaccherini against us two years ago bad.

bjaelke

Pompey finally got some names on their team sheet.
pWvdY.jpg

Meier

Terrible by Cleverley. Have to score there.

Hey sweet. We've signed a 17 year old.

"Vlad Nicolae Marin has confirmed he is joining #mcfc from #lazio as we posted earlier. Welcome to Manchester @Marin3Vlad! Please follow him."
@City_Watch

Yeah, mentioned that earlier today. He is a Romanian Winger.. sounds like Lazio were counting on him to become a part of the first team.

Zabojnik

Btw, where's DIMMI DIRETTA DIMMMI TUTTOOOO? I thought it was cramps for him last time. Did he get injured? I really want to see Vucinic and Giovinco linking up.

Pogba time? Looks like it.

Meier

Micah's off.. seemed like the injury was not as bad as it looked fortunately. May have been some sort of leg and neck/shoulder injury.

Carbonox

Baffles me how Lawro still has a job commentating. One of the worst, most irritating and downright negative pricks I've heard commentating in a very long time.

Emhemed

Barca won on penalties after a 2-2 draw. PSG have done well to get back in the game...Messi looks short of full fitness, and I hope we keep Affley he really impressed me in the pre-season so far.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Baffles me how Lawro still has a job commentating. One of the worst, most irritating and downright negative pricks I've heard commentating in a very long time.

I think it's funny. He doesn't give one solitary shit and just spends most of his time trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom