• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not the striker we need but he's the one we deserve. Forza Matri! Padoin did great getting him the ball but the work wasn't done. He just needs to be the focus of the attack to do well. When he plays alongside Vucinic he plays shit because Vucinic likes to shoot tons. With Giovinco, he'll be fine!

bjaelke

Krohn-Dehli and another of our star players were just caught partying/drinking a few days before we're playing a league game >_<

spidye

Pep Guardiola anyone?

I'm hopeful for this season; look at the squad. it has what last season's most needed: a bench.

I wouldn't say no to him ;P

I don't know. as long as heynckes still starts the same players as last season nothing will change.
shaqiri for example is really talented but has probably no chance to play as long as ribery and robben are there.

elsk

Banned
I wouldn't say no to him ;P

I don't know. as long as heynckes still starts the same players as last season nothing will change.
shaqiri for example is really talented but has probably no chance to play as long as ribery and robben are there.

Shaqiri should play as CAM, that's the only way the team would chance from how they played last season. Dante should be a starter. And Gustavo-Kroos midfield.

Please die Bellamy.

Krohn-Dehli and another of our star players were just caught partying/drinking a few days before we're playing a league game >_<

I hope Claudemir does something useful and starts a fight with them at tequila tuesday, he also uses more time partying than anything football related at this point, which can be seen when he does play every now and then.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
lol this keeper couldnt even save a penalty from an Arsenal player

Hixx

Ramsey
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Meier

Just an absolutely awful take by Ramsey. The first one should have been saved arguably but that one would have been saved by a blind man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom