• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
People are too harsh on Ramsey....

If he can't stand the heat then he needs to get out of the kitchen. His two penalties in normal time were shocking, he was lucky one went in. His overall play was poor.

dc89

Fucking hypocrites.

Sturridge has a strop at the Olympics. "Oh it's hard, he just wants to get off the field."

Balotelli has a strop at the Euro's. "He's petulant, he's childish, he has a attitude problem."

doicare

Sigh, if only Great Britain had selected anything close to what their best team could have been, then they would have been walking away with at least a bronze medal.

Clegg

Fucking hypocrites.

Sturridge has a strop at the Olympics. "Oh it's hard, he just wants to get off the field."

Balotelli has a strop at the Euro's. "He's petulant, he's childish, he has a attitude problem."

Thats because Balotelli is a prick.

Lightning

Banned
Got to give him credit, takes some nerve to step up and take the first penalty after missing his last one.
He gives his all and never stops trying. Sure he's got things to learn but the talent is there, the effort is there, it's just the overall finish needs some work. How he bounced back after that horrific injury shows everything about Ramsey's character even if his performances are up and down.

pulga

Banned
I won't support Bayern this season, I can't take any more defeats. With the CL final and now this with the Honduran olympic team...
I'll stick with my local club :( I'm even buying the new kit:

399492_10151288601149966_1227289071_n.jpg

You cant just stop supporting a team, it doesnt work that way! And God what were they smoking when they agreed to 2 sponsors? -_-

some things never change.

At least Anonymous Team GB player scored his penalty right UnitedGAF?

I'm glad to see people underestimating him. He's never going to dominate, but put Cleverley in a midfield with the right kind of technical players around and ahead of him, and he's got the potential to be a very good to great player for United - I'd liken his ceiling to more of an attack-minded, composed and smooth-passing Fletcher than becoming the next Scholes or whatever.

Clegg

I'm glad to see people underestimating him. He's never going to dominate, but put Cleverley in a midfield with the right kind of technical players around and ahead of him, and he's got the potential to be a very good to great player for United - I'd liken his ceiling to more of an attack-minded, composed and smooth-passing Fletcher than becoming the next Scholes or whatever.

Probably the most apt comparison for Cleverley.

He'll never be world class, but with enough hard work he can become a very good footballer.

dc89

I didn't mean SuperTom!! I was talking about Giggs.

elsk

Banned
You cant just stop supporting a team, it doesnt work that way! And God what were they smoking when they agreed to 2 sponsors? -_-

I won't! I'm just going to ignore them until Heynckes is sacked.
Hahaha, they need money... I didn't like how the team played in the first match vs. Real Sociedad :/

I didn't mean SuperTom!! I was talking about Giggs.

<3

You're right about Balotelli. The hate squad for him in the English media is ridiculous. But I don't see Sturridge getting on a similar receiving end in this lifetime. He's not foreign and I doubt he'll ever be as good a striker or as big a star.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom