• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

Wait so Moura will have a medical tomorrow? Expect Sky sports news to be all over this if it's actually taking place tomorrow.

Don't expect Nani to leave and if he was to move to Madrid, get Sahin included in a deal

Fry

Shaqira's goal

ibwzbyVjD2tdc1.gif

Love how the guy misses while trying to clear the ball away haha

Yup.

Joe Allen looked decent though. He was the main engine of that midfield.

Allen looked okay but not the Messiah that I see some Liverpool fans are making him out to be. Although I will add that I didn't particularly pay attention to him when I watched Swansea matches last season.

If Swansea are asking for £15 million for him, I'm sure Liverpool could find better for much cheaper. Then again this is Liverpool, they love paying over the odds for decent to garbage players and treat good ones like trash (Aquaman).

K1LLER7

Kagawa, Lucas, Nani, Rooney, RVP, Valencia, Young

Dat attack.

Bob cass was saying the Moura deal is done more or less. On RVP he says Fergie hopes of getting a 20m deal done.

Carbonox

Allen looked okay but not the Messiah that I see some Liverpool fans are making him out to be. Although I will add that I didn't particularly pay attention to him when I watched Swansea matches last season.

If Swansea are asking for £15 million for him, I'm sure Liverpool could find better for much cheaper. Then again this is Liverpool, they love paying over the odds for decent to garbage players and treat good ones like trash (Aquaman).

They are Liverpool fans.

15m is Henderson levels of lulz though.

Anyone who believes that story in the Mail...

The Arsenal striker, the current Footballer of the Year, has been courted by Manchester City and Inter Milan

Really? You couldn't even get the bits that are true right?

K1LLER7

Young is good, just not as good as Nani (although more Consistant) if the signings happen, wonder what formation Fergie will look at.

doicare

Fat Ronaldo
Roberto Carlos and Romario.
Lucio, Maicon and Robinho.
Dani Alvez
Garrincha and Zico
Ronaldiniho and Rivaldo
Oh yeah that's right, sorry guys, i forgot that Brazil have this special rule that allows them to pick as many over 23yr olds and dead players as they like.

Would have been nice if Great Britain had been able to field anything like their best team:

-----------------------------Jack Butland-----------------------------

Kyle Walker----Steven Caulker----John Terry----Ryan Bertrand

-----------------Steven Gerrard----Tom Cleverley-----------------

Scott Sinclair-------------Wayne Rooney-------------Gareth Bale

----------------------------Danny Welbeck--------------------------

Bench:
Jason Steele
Chris Smalling
Phil Jones
Jack Wilshere
Aaron Ramsey
Joe Allen
Daniel Sturridge

Clegg

Daily Mail are also reporting that United have agreed a deal with Dortmund to sign Lewandowski for £12m next summer.

Cocks in guys. The DM are bullshitting us.

TeegsD

Sporting tied with some team in the 3rd place match of some trophy. Sporting just got a penalty and looks like Ricky is going to take it.

And what a cooly taken shot. That gk was just bad

Slizz

Lol wtf. Did they wait specifically for the GB game to end before they started back up the muppet machine? I can't take this lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom