• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shite.

Thats another season of Evra confirmed.

I'm not too upset about it. Evra's had a run of bad form over the last two seasons, but he's become a bit of a Fletcher/Gibson/Evans-esque scapegoat. The reason our defence has so much pressure on it is primarily down to our lack of mobility and closing down in midfield. Obviously Fergie's hoping that if Anderson/Cleverley stay fit and our attack is more technical and nimble, we can paper over those cracks, maybe void them altogether. We'll see. But so long as Fabio has a good season not rocked by injuries at QPR, I'm optimistic about LB. Especially with Blackett coming through.

Clegg

Bob Cass: Now this is on the website - I never NEVER write tales I'm not sure about. Check `em out folks
Bob certainly seems sure about this.....

Howard Nurse: we're trying to check out the report, but difficult at this time of night. It might explain why SAF has not joined the tour yet.
Bit behind the curve there, Howard.

Fry

Seedorf is one of the few footballers who I'd let take sexual advantage of me.

iOV3DJD48XQy1.gif

/Hurley

Every finale of Lost up until S4 were brilliant. It must be the best show ever at wrapping up a season.

Bob certainly seems sure about this.....

Bit behind the curve there, Howard.
I think they're both still on. We'll have to see whether it happens or not.

This week Red Issue sources were saying that Fergie had a meeting with Lucas and his family and that we submitted a second bid for RVP - going along with that, I don't think Cass is making this up out of the blue, but I wouldn't really trust him to be definitely right.

Personally think Moura happens but RVP doesn't.

Last season had some fantastic fucking episodes, it was obvious from pretty early they had no idea where they were going though, but overall still pretty enjoyable.

Yen

I feel like a lot of the charm of LOST was watching it every week and thinking "what just happened?" and waiting and theorizing all week for the next episode.

I feel like a lot of the charm of LOST was watching it every week and thinking "what just happened?" and waiting and theorizing all week for the next episode.
Yep, watching it as it happened especially in the earlier days was about so much more than just the 45 minutes on the day it was on.

Fady K

Feel very bad for the English players in Team GB for having to go out at yet another penalty shootout in another quarter-final.

Sturridge tried and missed. It's a penalty shootout and it happens. I admire that he fought for the team after the meningitis problem and that he scored on a few occasions to help the team progress to other stages.

Nutmegged by Carroll. Just give up.

I know! More than once too! Hence a deserved loss.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Guys, I think Prilo is serious about keeping that beard.

He doesn't look high anymore, he looks drunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom