• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning

Banned
Not sure what to make off all this. RVP can fuck off, he can spend his time on Man Utd's treatment bench. The potential loss of Song though doesn't impress me much and I'd much rather Sahin over M'Vila any day of the week....

Fuck you Barcelona although Fabregas commenting how happy he is for us with the Cazorla signing makes me happy.

GorillaJu

I thought the recently completed Season 5 was the best in the show's history. New viewers have a lot to look forward to.

Still hopeful that City can trump Arsenal on M'Vila. The only reason I can see why we wouldn't is the club administration being nervous about his attitude. Lot of it already at the club...

You'll be saying that each season, Believe me.

Friend says every season except 3 is top notch. Season 2 is ssoooo fucking good!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
There's an international friendly after the Italian Super Cup. It would be interesting to see Italy without our players.

GQman2121

Banned
Jesus, the Song rumor seems like it's come out of nowhere. Why would he even want that move? To win trophies from the bench? Makes no sense to me.

Either way, I'm glad that, thus far, the league has only gotten stronger by bringing in new players. The quality coming in far outweighs the players that have departed.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Fabio was starting rb in the final and did very well. Valencia was invisible as a winger though.

I wouldn't say he was invisible, he was lunging in all over the place and should have been sent off 3 or 4 times. You're right that he didn't do anything going forwards.

Fabio was great in that game, I think he's much more reliable than Rafael.

elsk

Banned
Fabio was starting rb in the final and did very well. Valencia was invisible as a winger though.

My bad! I was under the impression of the RB getting injured and Valencia playing as RB for the last part of the match. I'm guess that was another match.

dc89

"Lucas Moura deal surpasses the fee PSG paid for Thiago Silva, their previous record buy. It is the 9th biggest in football history."

Sky's Graeme Bailey.

Wow.

K1LLER7

Barcelona: Valdes; Alves, Puyol, Mascherano, Adriano; Roberto, Busquets, Iniesta; Sanchez, Messi, Tello. Subs: Pinto, Pique, Fabregas, Xavi, Villa, Bartra, Rodriguez, Alba, Montoya, Afellay, Fontas, Sanchez, Rafinha

should be a good game.

^ :lol

Kyoufu

Andy Carroll cost more than Lucas Moura and Thiago Silva. Beyond words.

simpsons_nelson_haha3.jpg

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Barcelona: Valdes; Alves, Puyol, Mascherano, Adriano; Roberto, Busquets, Iniesta; Sanchez, Messi, Tello. Subs: Pinto, Pique, Fabregas, Xavi, Villa, Bartra, Rodriguez, Alba, Montoya, Afellay, Fontas, Sanchez, Rafinha

the bench is amazing

With Villa back and Sanchez hopefully not being shit like last season, the horror of last season's CL should not be repeated.

Wilbur

Banned
Quite glad we've missed out on Moura really. Good luck to him.

Will be home for the second half in time for Shinji goodness

dat oil

PSG are going to rule the french league for a while, it's hard enough in the premier league but in a less competitive league, it spells domination

hopefully all these money clubs do a malaga and have their sugar daddys get bored

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom