• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scholes
drool.gif

MPW

Real issue Modric ultimatum
Real Madrid have made a €30 million 'take it or leave it' bid for Tottenham's Luka Modric, which has been rejected according to ESPN sources.

yes, sahin stays!

jtb

Banned
Good, you have dodged that bullet!

(I don't even know if that's the right expression)

It is. Fuck off RVP. 20m plz.

Real issue Modric ultimatum
Real Madrid have made a €30 million 'take it or leave it' bid for Tottenham's Luka Modric, which has been rejected according to ESPN sources.

yes, sahin stays!

doubt it; couldn't get into the midfield last season, even without Modric. Only thing this changes is whether there's a purchase option at the end of the loan, I'd think.

I'm letting my optimism get the best of me... :(

Wilbur

Banned
Don't think we're going to learn much from a pre-season friendly against Barca to be honest. Won't be surprised if half the team can't be arsed to close them down as much as we should.

Looking forward to Shinji though

Wilbur

Banned
Official statement, don't think it was posted.

Paris Saint-Germain and São Paulo FC have reached today an agreement for the definitive transfer of Lucas Rodriguez Moura Da Silva.

The player and Paris Saint-Germain have also signed an agreement from January 2013 to July 2017. The player will join Paris Saint-Germain and his new teammates in January 2013 for the second half of the season 2012/2013.

By signing a young talent of the quality of Lucas Rodriguez Moura Da Silva, Paris Saint-Germain is already preparing the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom