• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

If he says so it must be true...

Azy-jOvCYAAew0A.jpg

Arnie

This Tello's class, he's given the ball away consistently and just conceded a penalty. Bring him in Brendan.

Even funnier when the commentator said, "more importantly, is Nani alright?"

Fucking not enough :lols in the world.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It seems strange that he knows what was said during a private conversation, doesn't it?

Don't follow that guy, please. He's copying what @dimarziotweet said anyway.

Di Marzio is as reliable as they come (lately). If he said RVP is going to United, I'd believe him.

Garjon

After a second look, it was a dive though there was still absolutely no point in sliding in late like that. Is he trying to impress B-Rod or something?

K1LLER7

Don't follow that guy, please. He's copying what @dimarziotweet said anyway.

Di Marzio is as reliable as they come (lately). If he said RVP is going to United, I'd believe him.

If what he says is true, and its at a "advanced stage", this must be the moment where the agent messes the deal up for us.

Game needs some Shinji goodness.

Razor554

No wonder Tello did not get first team spot for next season. Shame Villa wont play tonight yet, but bring on Pedro atleast. Oh and Adriano > Alba asap, too.

Ugh, why am I not surprised?

Scholes our best player. I remember Pep wondering why we didn't start with him in the CL finals. Certainly agree. We should have played a midfield three IMO, like right now: Give me Kagawa, Fergie.

Pre season is rubbish.

Pretty boring half really but it's always a pleasure to watch Barca. Iniesta and Messi doing their thang.

United still look rusty. Rooney is so slow and cumbersome and just argh. Nani looks sharp at least.

Great to see Vidic back he looks good.

K1LLER7

Quote of the day

Emmanuel Y Frimpong‏@Frimpong26AFC

Loyalty in football has gone.... I will find it and bring it back home

Ganso's injury prone, if we get RVP we don't need another player to sit on the bench. Would prefer Isco.

jtb

Banned
I don't think much of Arsenal-GAF likes Barca. Especially after they've crushed us in the CL year after year, fucked us over with the Cesc transfer saga, and basically play like Arsenal.... except they've actually won something in the past 7 years.

:(

WJD

Same old story regarding Barca.

For United Scholes and Nani have looked good and Anderson hasn't looked bad.

Why is Rooney so terribad at the moment? It's getting increasingly frustrating.

I actually really like the Barca shirt. I kinda like the crazy orange and yellow one too.
Nah I'm not a fan. A bit like the United home it looks okay in action but then you see the players standing still and look at it and it's just...crap.

United away is shit too.

Nike lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom