• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Official statement, don't think it was posted.

Obligatory.

original.0

Salvadora

To address Yurt's post I think Barcelona acted disgracefully during the Cesc saga & its left me with a lingering bad taste in my mouth. I don't love Barcelona at all but I enjoy watching them play at times, They can be incredible.

Wouldn't Ganso cost a fortune? I'm sorta expecting RVP and maybe Isco at this stage. RVP is still surreal to me.

United still look rusty. Rooney is so slow and cumbersome and just argh. Nani looks sharp at least.

Great to see Vidic back he looks good.

And people wonder whether Kagawa will be able to displace Rooney from the number ten role. I know it's only pre-season, but he's just not consistent enough for that position, which heavily dictates the flow of our overall attack - his first touch and movement in tight spaces can let him down much too often.

Nani looking good. Didn't a Portuguese journo say the contract talks were going fine? Certainly hope so.

Meier

I don't know how you're meant to but the commentator tweeted that he says it the way that Shinji himself told him to say it...so yeah.

It might just be that the English accent doesn't handle Japanese well. The way he is saying the first a is absolutely incorrect though, I can tell you that much.

No one on Barca seems to want to shoot. Of course, after I say that Sanchez gets a nice opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom