• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

RVP telling Juve that he is in advanced negotiations with United doesn't mean that hes signing for us btw.

He could just be tempting them into making an improved offer.

Almost definitely not, I'd imagine Rooney drops slightly deeper into that position, and Kagawa drops deeper still into the heart of the midfield.

That would be a mistake. Kagawa works best in the hole for obvious reasons. Putting him in midfield would be a staggering waste and Rooney isn't as good as him in that role. And yet, I could see it happening. :/

I'd hope it'd be similar to when we had Rooney, Berbatov, Tevez and Ronaldo. Rooney and RVP perhaps rotating between inside left forward and striker. But I'm sure Kagawa will see time cutting in from the left as he does for Japan.

Wilbur

Banned
Paddy Crerand is just an extension of Ferguson; an absolute muppet.

di-2e69ufaxd.gif

Wilbur

Banned
So glad he's fucked back off to behind the scenes. Prick.

Yeah, I can't remember disliking Liverpool more than I have during the year and a half he was in charge. Benitez and Rodgers made it hard for me to root against them completely but Kenny did a good job.

Arnie

Legend. Not gormless like Ferguson and Crerand.

This guys can't even clap his hands without looking like a proper lemon.

Alex-Ferguson-Champions-L-001.jpg

Hixx

O'Neill not at our game tonight apparently.

Hmmmm. Fletcher is being a right dick on twitter to the Wolves fans
KuGsj.gif

"Just found my head in time to watch the 200m #headsback"
"Hope my head doesn't go again before #usainbolt runs that would b a bit of a nightmare..."

Or does it mean he's accepted Wolves aren't going to sell him... or that it's all sorted and just waiting for it to be official.. or.... fuck this shit.

Wilbur

Banned

KuGsj.gif

"Hope my head doesn't go again before #usainbolt runs that would b a bit of a nightmare..."

Or does it mean he's accepted Wolves aren't going to sell him... or that it's all sorted and just waiting for it to be official.. or.... fuck this shit.

If Sunderland are offering 12m for him they've got to take it. He'd be a class signing but for any more than that he's a little overpriced.

dc89

Fergie > Dalglish in the gormless stakes
Dalgish > Fergie in the looking like he needs a wash stakes

image-4-for-sport-pics-gallery-32299326.jpg

Never gormless.

Wilbur

Banned
Fergie > Dalglish in the gormless stakes
Dalgish > Fergie in the looking like he needs a wash stakes

http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/people3/nov2011/4/8/image-4-for-sport-pics-gallery-32299326.jpg[/IM]

Never gormless.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Sport/Pix/pictures/2010/1/18/1263850452440/Roberto-Mancini-001.jpg

rodvik

KuGsj.gif

You will get Fletcher, dont worry.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
131910hp2.jpg

<3
RVP telling Juve that he is in advanced negotiations with United doesn't mean that hes signing for us btw.

He could just be tempting them into making an improved offer.

Well it backfired on him then, since we're targeting Jojo and others now. ;)

If we're on the phone with him, he might as well tell us to improve our offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom