• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
:lol what's wrong with him? Haven't been able to see his account ever since he made it private.

Apparently Viva and I agreeing that City have the best team in the league and are favourites but won't have it too easy made him cry like

CITYFANGIF.gif

Apparently City 'proved ourselves worthy. You proved yourselves weak'. 'United got their pants pulled down all year. In PL and CL. You have much to prove' (despite City going out at the same stage in the CL and needing a last minute goal to win the league on GD), 'You GOT held & beat by turds like Everton and Wigan' (despite losing to Everton and even more laughably ARSENAL)

Actually a parody of himself

Meier

Carzola £9m?! What is this bullshit...

I thought you meant the transfer fee was that low. For anyone else confused, he's referencing his price on the Fantasy PL site. A bit high for a new (to the PL) MF to be sure.

I'm okay with my current MF of Oscar, Moses, Allen, Sessegnon and Ben Arfa. If Chelsea get Moses, I'll obviously sell him as I think his output would drop precipitously.

kharma45

Apparently Viva and I agreeing that City have the best team in the league and are favourites but won't have it too easy made him cry like

CITYFANGIF.gif

Apparently City 'proved ourselves worthy. You proved yourselves weak'. 'United got their pants pulled down all year. In PL and CL. You have much to prove' (despite City going out at the same stage in the CL and needing a last minute goal to win the league on GD), 'You GOT held & beat by turds like Everton and Wigan' (despite losing to Everton and even more laughably ARSENAL)

:lol I almost wish he still had the ability to post on here just to see people tear the shit out of him.

Mastadon

Banned

CITYFANGIF.gif

For all his vitriolic shouting, the lad knew fuck all about football.

Fry

Kermit has a private account, so I see the mancs on my twitter talking to him without knowing the context. It's pretty annoying :lol

kharma45

Kermit has a private account, so I see the mancs on my twitter talking to him without knowing the context. It's pretty annoying :lol

It was unprotected for a while, some of the stuff he tweeted his gf was absolutely cringe worthy.

He was very quick to protect it when we had a laugh about it on here.

G17

Rooney might be played behind Van Persie or Van Persie behind Rooney. It's quite deadly if Van Persie can get the same amount of years in him as Bergkamp.

edit: Sorry for the post earlier wrong thread.

Meier

My bro is at Wembley right now.. he texted me a pic of the pitch about 20 minutes ago but here is one he put up on Instagram that's easier to share.

4058aefae24d11e1a9d522000a1cd9f8_7.jpg

GO USWNT! He's gone to quite a number of events if anyone wants to check out more of his pics: http://statigr.am/madoublethew

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Agger starting. Positive sign regarding his future

Remember when Nasri played against you for Arsenal last season?

Not that welcome Barcelona. Not welcome at all..... Alex Song Would want to go from a club where he plays every week to a club where he will win trophies from the bench and be nothing more than a squad player?

Same as Modric. We just have to accept that players are willing to drop everything to play for Real and Barca.

NotBigSam continues to be the most glorious joke poster on Twitter.

This dressage shite has inspired the balls right off me. I've been prancing around the house all day, atop my dog Fergie. We are as one.

You should see the way young Fergie glides and shimmies to 'Orinoco Flow' by Enya. His elegance is matched only by his humility. Sublime.

It's not just the high-brow stuff he dances to, either. I had this shaggy cunt Moonwalking to 'Billie Jean' earlier. Fucking Moonwalking.

I tried to get him to the splits at the end like Prince, but his tassles got stuck under his paws and he hit the ground like a bag of turds.

G17

Are you a Leeds Utd fan?

An Arsenal fan but it's been an interesting story these past few months with many fans believing the deal was done. Word now is that a group of Bahrain investors are going to complete a deal to takeover the club.

LUFC fans are going to be furious with Ken Bates. (Rumoured to have been the main reason the deal hasn't gone through) Quite a shame.

K1LLER7

Not sure if already posted but rumours that PSG have also bid 20m for RVP a while ago, before Juve made a bid 20m, Arsenal accepted but RVP doesn't want to move.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Does this mean anything re him being cup tied for the CL if City want him? I never quite get how the rule works in Europe.

They've changed it now so you can play for one team in the qualifying rounds and another in the group stage.

Kyoufu

Not that I think you will but you can play for one team in the qualifying rounds and a different team in the actual competition.

Oh, thought it was all the same. Never mind then.

And I don't want Carroll but Pardew has a hard on for him.

Does this mean anything re him being cup tied for the CL if City want him? I never quite get how the rule works in Europe.

Liverpool aren't playing in the CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom