• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it shows how lacking quality RBs are when posters are fighting over HAVING Glen Johnson in their side. Guy is a winger being played out of position.

Newcapool hybrids are the best ones we've had in years. Indicative of how far Liverpool have fallen
lol guys lol

manchester-city.jpg

This is what I've been reduced to. Damn you Kenny and Commoli :(

:p

PS: Johnson's awesome

Hence why I hope we're serious about Sahin. He could be not only a backup for Lucas, but also apprently can play LB? Would mean we could have a backup to Enrique as well without needing to put too much pressure on Robinson.

Not that I think we could compete with Arsenal, but we really should be pushing in case the opportunity does arise.
Dude...if that's what you're expecting of Sahin...your mind will be blown :lol

jtb

Banned
Hence why I hope we're serious about Sahin. He could be not only a backup for Lucas, but also apprently can play LB? Would mean we could have a backup to Enrique as well without needing to put too much pressure on Robinson.

Not that I think we could compete with Arsenal, but we really should be pushing in case the opportunity does arise.

Is this a joke....? God, I really want Wenger to stop fucking around and just finish the fucking deal.

edit: srsly, 100ppp master race!

Lightning

Banned
Is this a joke....? God, I really want Wenger to stop fucking around and just finish the fucking deal.

edit: srsly, 100ppp master race!
Yeah seriously I want Wenger action on this Sahin deal. No more fucking around about how much wage percentage we should be paying. Wenger is so stingy...

GorillaJu

Got laughed at the other day when it was suggested Liverpool are in for Sahin too, but for a loan deal I could definitely see him coming our way instead of Arsenal.

Mourinho and Rodgers know each other personally and had a good working relationship. If Mourinho sees an eventual future for Sahin in Madrid, then he may think Rodgers less of a threat to that future than Arsenal, and persuade the player into a loan at Anfield.

jtb

Banned
Cazorla can play anywhere behind the striker. Number 10, on the wing (ambidextrous), central midfield (!!!!!), defensive midfield, etc. United's, Madrid's loss is our gain.

I think Rooney is somewhat overhyped, and I'd like to see how well he was in another team other than Man U. He seems lost at the moment, unsure if he's a striker/10/AM. Shame he lost that fire (I don't mean temper), drive and promise he showed when he was younger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom