• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timurid

2012%2f8%2fAcc-NoCorners.jpg

DEL PIERO! I have a bad feeling about tomorrow..
Oh look Pablo Cáceres is on that list I can't wait to see him this season with El Granata. Also, you'll probably win tomarrow.

FootballFan

Please no! talking about Fabregas got me flash backs from the saga.

Meh Fabregas saga was pretty immature and stupid BUT I was also not surprised at how it went. Wenger took our youth teams captain, one of our best talents(who we couldn't sign professionally) after winning u17 world cup player of the tournament and top scorer, u17 euro best player etc The grudge stayed with the club and I wasn't really shocked to see how it went(as boring as it was).

(I'm saying this because I tend to see a lot of comments around "Barcelona didn't see the talent he had" or "Barca didn't want him" etc.)

This Song situation is different, its just players answering questions that they get asked. Doubt Puyol and Pique will be forcing a shirt onto Song, or say he has Barca dna, etc.

dc89

Lightning calm the fuck down lol. Edit: And leave bud out of this :p

I'm with Emhemed actually, that wasn't really tapping up. It was just their media stirring shit up.

This however, was..

BARCA_682x500_1317727a.jpg

I remember when that happened. It was just LULWUT!! Pique and Puyol are such a double act.

dc89

I love this United fan's point of view from another forum I visit:

The Glazers, clearly, are not running a charity here. They are not interested in paying off the debt with their own money so this is the only way to do it. One can argue that they should put 100% of the sale to pay off the debt but in what world is that realistic?

We, as fans, must learn to not get emotional about the business Manchester United. We can't analyze something while being emotional. I'm as emotional about the football issues as ever but I can't allow myself to have feelings or emotions about the business because it's impossible to analyze in that state.

What would GAF say?

Kyoufu

It's not like you needed a whole need squad like a lot of teams. You could use backups but that's it.

Need 2-3 first team players.

We leaked so many goals last season so a RB and a CB would do nicely.

We didn't score too many, especially with our African strikers at AfCON so need another striker to fill in.

BTW Splatt that GIF looks like he's trying to give Wilbury a handjob.

Wilbur

Banned

We didn't score too many, especially with our African strikers at AfCON so need another striker to fill in.

This gif looks like Mike Ashley not buying players

2664803_o.gif

Hixx

We are the lowest spending PL club of the summer. Yes. Even Wigan have spent more.

Someone get me a violin.

Well that's just wrong.

Yet this is oh so right.

elsk

Banned

Don't you guys have a reserves team? Could give the kids a chance.

Kyoufu

Don't you guys have a reserves team? Could give the kids a chance.

Yeah our youngsters are looking good, especially Bigirmana who we bought off Coventry. Looks like the next Tiote.

I'm all for giving young players a chance but I think we're in a good position to challenge for a CL spot if we just improve our weak areas with some senior signings.

Or we'll pull a Dortmund and win the title with an average age team of 23.

Salvadora

“I think United start as favourites this year,” said Mancini. “We are maybe second, third or fourth.” Mancini justified this statement by suggesting City’s opponents have strengthened, while he is upset he has been unable to integrate new faces.
The fuck is this.

Messi

How about a song about my camp nou hero, Don Andreas?

Find me a person who dislikes Andreas Iniesta and I will show you a liar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom