• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Great pass by Vidic.

Love to see United lose.. can't feel very good to do that on the eve of your rival playing in the Community Shield. Keep it up, Hannover.

Was Suarez unlucky not to score 30+ last season?

Chicharito is an out-and-out poacher, though. Perhaps I have lower expectations of him than most. He's in a run of poor form and I think his game is being found a little bit, but he still gets in positions to tap it in with nearly every appearance he makes. Except he's consistently been a step behind tapping in those chances in each pre-season game I've watched. So, yes, unlucky, but his baseline game isn't doing him any favours either.

GorillaJu

United are really energetic and making a fucking load of chances. Would be hilarious if they never scored but I see at least 3 goals in them
before half time

See, lucky tap-in. Chicharito isn't suddenly good or shite; he's a poacher and finding decent positions in the box is his bread-and-butter. We'll see if he can properly turn his form around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom