• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Kagawa as a CM shud at least be experimented with. Its only a pre season game after all. We have Carrick playing in defence ffs. I'll only be concerned if SAF starts playing Kagawa at CM in competitive games. That would be a waste of his talents.

Shinji at CM? WTF

You're limiting him there. He had brilliant seasons at Dortmund playing behind the striker. His passing in tight spaces in the final third and the freedom to attack will be gone. What's the point of playing him at CM?

I hope this doesn't become a regular thing.

Agreed. Hopefully, it's just a fitness thing to accommodate Chicharito, who hasn't had much game-time in pre-season.

If RVP does come, I'm sure we'll play a 433 with RVP and Rooney as two of the forwards and Kagawa in the hole. At least, for the big games.

Linius

Anyone got some intel on Fontas Prat (Barcelona)? Ajax might be interested in him as replacement for Vertonghen. Despite watching quite a few Barcelona matches I've never heard of this guy.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
MOTM Awesomoah is such a handsome lad <3 Fuck you Pandev.

814e2149-b131-4ac3-8f39-c5b23cfcda7c.jpg

635230377.jpg

Alright Lucio, I forgive you.

rPV97.jpg

Worst Facial Hair Award.

Clegg

If Kagawa is played as a CM then it would probably be similar to the way Giggs is played. In an advanced midfield position but not quite high enough up the pitch to be considered an attacking midfielder.

Chicharito's always been a poor footballer outside the box and the offsides are frustrating. The difference is that he hasn't been clinical inside the box recently, even though he's getting in decent positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom