• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

kharma45

"RVP has agreed a £220,000 per week deal at MUFC, Fergie wasn't present at preseason friendly as he was involved in final negotiations. In the end MUFC were forced to meet AFC £25m valuation. First big move of the window. Expect a chain reaction"

Far, far, far too much for him if true.

dc89

I'm gonna make a Twitter account tomorrow.

@Football_agent_ITK69

because if I was a agent I'd really go and do that.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
And if that's the case why would be pay over the odds if we're his only realistic destination?

It's the price of Wenger's pride
66dd0.gif

Rooney isn't on £160k. When he wanted to leave he was persuaded by £200k. IIRC it was over £200k.
I think his basic wage is less than £200k a week. No way of knowing for sure really though.

(RI had the story he had made his u-turn a couple of days early, they have quite a few insiders and they claimed that it was between £160k-£180k...loads either way)

I'm afraid he plays for Spurs now.
SHIT.

We have to buy BAE now.

Clegg

The bait has been swallowed!!

Piers Morgan‏@piersmorgan

If Arsenal sell @Persie_Official to United, it will be a disgraceful act of treachery by the player, and surrender by the management.

K1LLER7

"@Football_Agent243: Manchester United have agreed a fee in the region of €12m for Malaga star Isco with Berbatov going the other way."

"The United manager was not present at their final pre-season game due to 'Club business'. however we understand from our source the manager was hard at work finalising a deal for the midfilder after moves for Lucas and Hazard had failed. The medical will take place sometime next week as Manchester United hope to conclude all deals before the Everton game"

:p

Arnie

If United have signed RVP then it's a fantastic move from them. Found all the pessimism surrounding his signature baffling, to be honest, how many times did you say 'wow' about him last season; MVP for me. Arsenal will get over him but it'll take a little while.

United really going for the league if they get him, if they get Baines as well, and Vidic coming back they're much stronger than last season already. And that's without Kagawa, who looks top.

Salazar

We're not getting Baines, Arnie.

SAF was seemingly a bit hacked off that Moyes didn't basically cough the player up on being asked.

Zabojnik

Like there ever was any doubt, lol. Once it was clear he wanted to go to ManU, that's where he was going.

Congrats United-GAF, may he serve you well!

kharma45

If United have signed RVP then it's a fantastic move from them. Found all the pessimism surrounding his signature baffling, to be honest, how many times did you say 'wow' about him last season; MVP for me. Arsenal will get over him but it'll take a little while.

United really going for the league if they get him, if they get Baines as well, and Vidic coming back they're much stronger than last season already. And that's without Kagawa, who looks top.

He'll no doubt be a great signing for us (providing the price is right) and will finally give us a reliable goal scorer up front, something I feel we've been missing since RvN.

Fry

Yup. I'm starting to remember it now. Dude was unbelievable. With all those good wingers and Rooney and Kagawa, Man Utd will be scary.

On the other hand, if that won't push City to make crazy signings, I don't know what will. Shit is about to go down.

Zabojnik

Are people taking this twitter bollocks seriously?

I can't even tell anymore.

:(

Ever the doubting Thomas, Clegg. What can Arsenal even do? We won't renew the contract, Juve are out of the picture, he doesn't want to go to City, he wants United. There's nothing they can do but sell, take the money and swallow the bitter pill.

Ever the doubting Thomas, Clegg. What can Arsenal even do? We won't renew the contract, Juve are out of the picture, he doesn't want to go to City, he wants United. There's nothing they can do but sell, take the money and swallow the bitter pill.
Listen to this man Meus.

Clegg

Football Agent ‏@agent_153
Please retweet these #RVP tweets. I want it to be released to the public for tomorrow. People want to know!
Nothing to see here folks.

Hes an attention whore, talking bollocks.

Arnie

He'll no doubt be a great signing for us (providing the price is right) and will finally give us a reliable goal scorer up front, something I feel we've been missing since RvN.

Hated RvN, with a passion. Did fuck all then popped up with a goal.

A mate of mine in primary school came and asked me how you spelt his name on the back of the shirt (he was buying a United shirt) and I told him to fuck off, in kid speak of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom