• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Podolski isn't as individually talented as Cazorla or Giroud, but you know he's always going to be in positions to create and score goals. Really happy we snapped him up.

GorillaJu

Good little friendly there. Loved the warm reception for Sami. Hopefully Leverkusen can sort themselves out for the new season in Germany.

elsk

Banned
Congrats to City-GAF, btw!

Good little friendly there. Loved the warm reception for Sami. Hopefully Leverkusen can sort themselves out for the new season in Germany.

They played like that the whole last season, or a little worse actually. Nothing to sort out, that's how shitty they are. The team still lacks a Vidal-replacement, serves them right!

Hixx

What's going on this week?

We get a new one
KuGsj.gif

Players? Nah. Websites? Fuck yeah!!

Arnie

This game would be really frustrating to watch if it were a PL game. The gulf in quality between

Sterling Suarez Downing

Lucas Gerrard Shelvey

and

Sterling Carroll Shelvey

Spearing Adam Henderson

is pretty huge. The mobility is at like 50%. Good for Carroll to get on the score sheet and Adam's set up for him was a nice little skill move, but 5 of these guys just came on at half time and are playing like they just had a double session in training.

Exactly my thoughts too. We have 'depth', but our system needs a certain type of player, and those who're able to come in aren't that. I personally feel Carroll, Adam, and Spearing can be let go and replaced quite easily.

My favourite part of today's match was how fantastic Coates was. Absolute beast.

elsk

Banned
Man, they're broadcasting Ajax vs. AZ live on ESPN. AMAZING, this is like the first time I going to watch an eredivise match.

Zabojnik

Damn, I started to watch Chelsea - City and fell asleep. Not because of the game. :p Congrats City! Where are them celebration pictures?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom