• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

futballgaf plz

we all know this was the best 8 seconds of last season

ib07hoQ9oGAFoo.gif

i think my PS install is fucked coz this gif is a mess

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMpaNF1yr6k

5live commentary pisses all over tyler. dat noise.

Messi

Messi, where do you buy your jerseys? Decent prices to Ireland?

I buy most of the Barcelona and EPL kits here. They were 50/55 euro each until this season where they are now around 65/70. The rest I bite the bullet and buy online from 70-90 euro each.

Desmond

I buy most of the Barcelona and EPL kits here. They were 50/55 euro each until this season where they are now around 65/70. The rest I bite the bullet and buy online from 70-90 euro each.

Where online?

Also, do you normally get your Barca shirts printed? I've never seen a place here that prints non EPL shirts

Judderman

drawer by drawer
1 point out of first place in the east, Rafa Marquez out for another two weeks (Sadly, this is a good thing.), and Henry still giving us beauties like this? (Before you ask why the stadium is empty, it was a midweek game at 1pm when the temperature was 100+. Yes, our front office is dumber than a bag of rocks for scheduling a game at that time.)

Hell yes.

My first GAF season without RVP

:(

:(

Love this one. I never can help feeling that Arkadiy is the true Chelsea supporter and that Roman is putting on a front.

Must have forgotten to pick him up from school in the private jet or something.

Roman just looked really nervous. His nerves were hilarious, he was going into full spasms at one point.

inv4JehLGLH6K.gif

But hey, he finally got it

iDm8QTAMBCD8w.gif

dc89

Did you pick up the season pass? I finished E2 last week and... well, it certainly 'goes places', that's for sure.

Nope, I'm playing on Xbox. Do they have a pass on Xbox?

Can we loan Savic?

Sure.

Hey DC I took those pictures for you, Bonus pictures of my also incredibly sexy home kit. These are with the world cup print and not the Euro print.

4Mw9fl.jpg

Close up:

myuaKl.jpg

Ignore my laptop :p :

VYAoIl.jpg

Back:

PEfxGl.jpg

Beautiful. I LOVE that away shirt.

futballgaf plz

we all know this was the best 8 seconds of last season

ib07hoQ9oGAFoo.gif

i think my PS install is fucked coz this gif is a mess

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMpaNF1yr6k

5live commentary pisses all over tyler. dat noise.

I felt so ill.

Clegg

Kagawa hasn't had much of the ball but he's impressed me when in possession. He has good balance and is very hard to knock off the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom