• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
And that's why van der Vaart is normally off the pitch by the 80th minute.

Good pen. Unlucky if Spurs lose this, I think they've marginally been better but a draw's probably deserved.

Pardew hahahaha

GQman2121

Banned
ip2WmGdymInzT.png

Love Ben Afra

Arnie

And that's why van der Vaart is normally off the pitch by the 80th minute.

Good pen. Unlucky if Spurs lose this, I think they've marginally been better but a draw's probably deserved.

Pardew hahahaha
I think they've been the better team, too.

Harsh result if it stays like this. Spurs need a proper striker and a decent creative midfielder.

Wilbur

Banned
I think they've been the better team, too.

Harsh result if it stays like this. Spurs need a proper striker and a decent creative midfielder.

Yeah Modric is a huge loss. If he stays (unlikely) and can get his head right then that's a huge plus. Livermore and Sandro aren't the greatest creators, much as I like Sandro in particular.

Adebayor should help, Defoe's not the best at holding it up.

Meier

Ugh, thought Cisse would score there. Bummer.

Ok I laughed REALLY hard at this. You're so right, he's the PE teacher that has an affair with one of his students. Spot on.

A dude as handsome as him would be fucking the students' moms I think. He is glorious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom