• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not actually sure but it's where the keeper is that counts, right? Cech was clearly inside the box at least.

http://i.minus.com/ihnGC3vRZFodt.gif[/IG]

All those quick counters. :D[/QUOTE]

I believe it is safe only if any part of the ball is on or inside the line. This definitely looked like it was completely outside.

Di Matteo still waving his arms about pretending he knows what the hell he's doing.

d2A3L.jpg

Carbonox

Tiote is going to kill Hazard with one tackle the equivalent of a headshot in Counterstrike.

:lol

It's the only way.

Also, Moses looks like he's 40 years old. Almost as bad as that Doumbia player (think he plays in Russia and he's young but looks so fucking old).

GorillaJu

chelsea buy new exciting players every season yet wigan are the only exciting team in this match.

This isn't the conclusion I've come to at all, myself. :lol Your posts are ridiculous. It's like you are trying to maintain a 100% ratio of being wrong, or just being an ass. Sometimes it's hard to tell which.

qindarka

Banned
Would like to try Oscar straight after halftime. Maybe we would be able to keep possession.

Wigan have a habit of dominating possession against Chelsea. They did have most of the ball in the 6-0 thrashing in 10/11 and for the first half in the 8-0 in 09/10.

dalVlatko

These commentators are awful

Earlier they said Mata was not impressive centrally last season, but just now they said he look good when he was given an extended run by RDM...Mata played a lot under AVB and RDM, but it was RDM who moved him to the center

bud

Your trolling has been awful lately. :(

i'm not trolling, dude. wigan are the team that's playing football--most of it on chelsea'w half, too. it's that they miss refinement, and don't have players like mata and hazard, but otherwise they're very fun to watch.

chelsea, on the other hand, are solely relying on counter-attacking football. if you're such a big club and you spend so much money on players, you could at least try to control and and dominate and pass the ball around against teams like wigan. 0-2 be damned.

chelsea, on the other hand, are solely relying on counter-attacking football. if you're such a big club and you spend so much money on players, you could at least try to control and and dominate and pass the ball around against teams like wigan. 0-2 be damned.

You should try to win matches and Chelsea are still not in a position where they can play very fluid possession football, despite the money used. It's a long process and we saw last season with AVB what happens when you try to change everything too quickly. If Wigan are not dangerous when playing around the Chelsea area then let them do it.

i'm not trolling, dude. wigan are the team that's playing football--most of it on chelsea'w half, too. it's that they miss refinement, and don't have players like mata and hazard, but otherwise they're very fun to watch.

Yeah I agree. I blame Di Matteo.

bud

You should try to win matches and Chelsea are still not in a position where they can play very fluid possession football, despite the money used. It's a long process and we saw last season with AVB what happens when you try to change everything too quickly.

well, yeah, you can't play fluid possession football when lampard and fucking mikel (this guy...) are in front of your defence, and you can't really build up from the back with players like terry and luiz. a lot of their players need to be players.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Nice first half for Chelsea - Hazard looks great. Team went into cruise control for a good bit there. Would be nice to just completely bury them, if for nothing other than the people here saying Wigan somehow had a better first half than Chelsea to look even more silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom