• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diablos54

Great first half, we sat back after getting the first 2 goals but that doesn't matter. Torres looks sharp and should have had a penalty, and Hazard has fit right in.

And Wigan playing better? This is the CL Semi/Final all over again, but not as bad.

Hopefully we see Oscar at some point in the second half.

Soi-Fong

Nice to see Martinez going with an attacking formation against a big team like Chelsea.

And as for Hazard, that's just how it is in the PL. Don't expect to be given space and players will tackle you hard if you're a threat.

Wes

venison crêpe
Amazingly bad?

It's a Charlie Brooker show. It's going to be great.

"The bodies keep washing up cloth."
"I haven't laughed since my wife died." "Why did you laugh when your wife died?"
"She's never been found dead before so this is out of character."

Hixx

Cole
KuGsj.gif

Dammit Ashley, that would have been good for my fantasy team which is already at the bottom of the GAF table.

Mata and Hazard seems to find each other nicely, with Oscar or Marin on the other wing it could be really tasty.

Where's Ramires? Fucking hell my fantasy team is shit, no one plays.

Out sick

amitaiwinehouse

Neo Member
Yeah, must be really frustrating.

Not really, of course. Bates is surely a tough guy to negotiate with. I guess he really 'need' a high amount of money.

A0qDT_LCcAE0iLY.jpg

I was really excited when I read about how much the family was worth.

Chelsea fans sang WACCOE just now. Cheeky.

Bates hasn't really been doing much of the negotiating - Harvey's been pushing it through. He's also not well, so I can't imagine he's spending much time at the table.

Clegg

Chelsea are two goals up by imo they look no better than they did did last season. Hazard is the only bright spot so far and Torres still looks off the pace. Their midfield is so placid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom