• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
According to the Madrid press, Spurs is offering Modric to Chelsea for 40m.. lol

We aren't offering shit, Modric doesn't want to go to Chelsea and we don't want to sell to them. All we are doing is trying to wring a bit more out of Madrid by pretending to entertain Chelsea's offer.

Lightning

Banned
lol If you're expecting to get Nani don't. I'm pretty sure his contract is gonna get sorted out eventually. Don't think Ferguson will sell one of the best wingers in the Premiereship.
No, I don't want Nani at Arsenal. I just wondered about his contract situation.

Yann M'vila and Yuri Sahin and I'm happy for us to end our business for this window.

Wilbur

Banned
Lukaku's turn to set up Morrison for that miss was class. Looks raw but promising.

The fuck is up with Gerrard? Hasn't made a good pass from what I've seen (of the second half and this highlights package.

Wilbur

Banned
And still there is people who refuses to admit that this Barcelona is the best team in the world :/

When they play like they can, they most certainly are. I think Pep decided he was leaving very early into the season and decided to experiment leaving Pedro out, playing 3-4-3 and they didn't look like Barca most the season, save the passing and possession. They look great tonight.

Barcelona 4-1 Real Sociedad

untitled-1qvbcb.gif

Fry

Haha, nice! Brandon has spoke of his love of the boys for years.

Yep. “We’re going to celebrate one of the UK’s finest for a moment,” The Killers’ Brandon Flowers said

They're up next on V festival, let's hope they stream it.

Pranay

Personally I'd say Madrid. Didn't win the Champions League but obviously the best team doesn't always.

Dortmund were incredibly consistent as well.

Yup Real were the best team last season.

The difference between Barca and Real were conversion rate and Barca being ridiculusly dependent on Messi for Goals

Zabojnik

Shiiiiieeeeeeeet. Maybe the jinx only works when both teams are comparable in strenght? Like, if we win 4-1, then it doesn't count, because it would be impossible not to win against a team so bad? Dunno, but that's what I choose to believe.

Fuck it. Vidal <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom