• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

If only Pato was in. We'd have a 6-2, easily haha

btw, what's with the Cassano leaving thing? I've been a tad disconnected.

Yeah, looks like a Cassano - Pazzini swap is in the works. Should be a meeting tomorrow. I wouldn't worry about it, not with this puppet man at the helm.

allegripupo.png

No GIF for Vidal goal? It was great.

Suhni doesn't care about Juve.
I'll still take that celebratory gif, if you ever find the time, Suhni. :p

Bayern was better than Real Madrid in the semi-finals CL.

You were also worse than Dortmund throughout the season, who were worse than Arsenal in the Champions League, who were worse than Man Utd in the league, who were worse than Athletic Bilbao in the Europa League, who were worse than Real Madrid in the league.....

Cup wins mean fuck all when they're married to an average league performance when discussing the best team in Europe/the world

edit: damn your edit

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjbazhvwBe4

I am going to really miss Song with is creative passing. Despite his laziness, wandering and at times really sloppy passing he provided some memorable moments for us last season.

He played a strange role really. He could win games with his passing but lose games with his horrendous defending. Honestly I think Arsenal will concede a lot less goals with a proper DM and not a fake like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom