• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bo-Locks

I've got the Barcelona game on in the background. I swear it's hard to know when I'm watching them live and when I'm watching highlights. Every time I look at the TV there's a goal.

Barcelona 3-1 Real Sociedad

untitled-4jwqbo.gif

elsk

Banned
alaba is fantastic; he was absolutely amazing in that game against madrid. he made his debut under van gaal, right? he's been great at bayern with letting young talents play. no one had heard of muller before he came there or badstuber (he's not very good, but still) or contento.

he had a pretty great influence on bayern and the german national team.

Yes, he promoted a lot of kids from the reserves. Thanks to him the team is so full of talent now. Badstuber is pretty good now, not the best CB in the world but a very good one for his age.

Meier

Southampton gave me a heart attache today, almost as bad as QPR did.

Please sign De Rossi Mancini. PLEASE.
It sounds like it isn't going to happen. DDR seems poised to play his whole career for Roma.

I know earlier this year his agent was suggesting otherwise but it seems like we should move on, sadly. Diego Godin would be a good signing.

Lightning

Banned
Nice to see Arsenal getting some transfers going their way. Still wish Sahin joined United though, but Ferguson wasn't keen on a loan.
The loan is only really good if there is an option to buy at the end of it. With Madrid getting Modric they have no need for Sahin there so perhaps we were able to bargin a buy option.

I certainly hope so.

Slizz

Man I really live under a rock when it comes to video games. Had no idea wtf Sleeping Dogs was, just looked it up and saw some YT stuff. Now I want this game immediately...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom