• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbf, LB is the position we have least cover for. We have plenty of CMs, just not quite the quality we're looking for.

Yup. The swathe of defensive injuries already hitting United must have swayed the need for a pragmatic purchase in Fergie's mind, rather than tilting windmills going after Baines. If anything like last season happened again, and Evra joined the party on the physio table as our sole out-and-out senior LB, it wouldn't have been pretty. Given Fabio puts in a good season at QPR overall (mindful of yesterday's horror-show, certainly looking a challenge in Sparky's care), we should be fine in the long run.

Barcelona 1-1 Real Sociedad

untitled-2ynrxs.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Ugh I fucking hate my brother

That Messi goal he just went WOAHHHHHH WHAT A GOAL

I said 'it was alright, just bundled about'

'No, he ran past everyone'

'He turned around you fucking moron'

'Oh'

Bo-Locks

Losing Aguero for six months is balanced out by Tevez finding his long-lost gym pass, but getting RVP still leaves United 1-0 up in the squad strengthening department for this summer. I'm still not sure where Kagawa fits in.

Wilbur

Banned
Do people really think that Messi goal was great? Shit defending, good finish but nothing special.

Second Messi goal was better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom