• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Yep :lol

One of my mates made up a HBA chant the other day "Hatem Ben Arfa, he comes from France, he scores lots of goals...yeahhhhhhh" to no apparent tune.

He's not the sharpest.

Brilliant :lol

'Jamie Carragher, he's a defender, he's entirely lost his pace... fuck'

Kyoufu

And I still doubt 4-4-2.

Regarding Ba, how odd that he's been scoring the goals for Newcastle lately and Cisse has been anonymous this time (since the friendlies started really). :lol

Biggest reason is because we don't have Cabaye's service. He only played 20 minutes in pre-season.

Wilbur

Banned
Favourite one has to be the Coloccini chant "Oh Coloccini, you are the love of my life, oh Coloccini, I'd let you shag my wife, Oh Coloccini...I want curly hair tooooooo"

Yeah Hargreaves had that one haha. We'll give it to Rafael.

I like

Park, Park, wherever you may be,
You eat dogs in your home country!
It could be worse, you could be Scouse,
Eating rats in your council house!

dc89

Aguero is talking about his injury on twitter now.

"The studies I had done revealed there's no significant injury but it was a very tough hit to my knee."

"Tomorrow, the physicians will evaluate the time it will take for me to recover."

K1LLER7

Missed all the games today. Sad news on Aguero, 6 months would've hoped to have seen him play quite often this season. Tevez will have to step up now. Going to catch the highlights on MOTD.

Also good to see Villa score, Barca looking good again.

Edit: ^^ That's good news.

Swance

Neo Member

"The studies I had done revealed there's no significant injury but it was a very tough hit to my knee."

"Tomorrow, the physicians will evaluate the time it will take for me to recover."

Was just about to post this. :)

Wilbur

Banned
I noticed that this thread only seems to jump during PL games and then dips with Serie A and La Liga games.

Less in here I suppose. The thing is we have Arsenal/Chelsea/Man Utd/Liverpool/City/Spurs/Sunderland/Villa/West Ham/Blackburn fans... but we only really seem to have Juve, Milan, Barca and Madrid fans (one Torino! And a missing Inter fan).

Dortmund and Bayern as well, and a Hamburg and Schalke fan I think

Cuddler

Not a great start to the season for them after 2 games. :lol
True, I've not seen this match, but in the first one they were not really good, exactly like last year, but you know, Ibra always makes a really big difference.
Well, we're fucked. With the scudetto gone, we should concentrate on winning the 10th Coppa Italia.

Congrats Milan/Inter.
Nooo, don't believe in this things. :)
How was the second half? I've missed it.

Good news.

Kurtofan

T6kEil.png

T6kEil.png

T6kEil.png

Forza Aiacciu!!!! Goddamn PSG ahahaha

Soi-Fong

lol What does he mean by studies? Seems like he'll be fine though.

Salvadora

That's great news. If it was serious they would have picked up on it, right?

FuturusX

He's got to be out of the Liverpool game...

But I would exercise caution for fans hoping for a quick recovery. He'll need an actual scan, that will happen on Tuesday, most likely. The extent will be revealed then.

Just wanna say thanks to #basedglazers for signing us another player.

Good to hear Kun's injury isn't as bad as feared. Would have been a real shame if he missed a large chunk of the season, one of the draws of the league no doubt. Hopefully he doesn't score a goal this season though.

De Rossi has a presser scheduled for Tuesday. Seems like he is staying at Roma though.

Soi-Fong

Just wanna say thanks to #basedglazers for signing us another player.

Good to hear Kun's injury isn't as bad as feared. Would have been a real shame if he missed a large chunk of the season, one of the draws of the league no doubt. Hopefully he doesn't score a goal this season though.

De Rossi has a presser scheduled for Tuesday. Seems like he is staying at Roma though.

Woohoo De Rossi staying! Last thing we need is City strengthening! ;)

dc89

Great news about Kun but speaking to some City fans on Twitter quite a number of Southampton fans cheered and sang 'Cheerio' as he was carried off.

Well, I hope they enjoy three whole seasons in the premier league. Autumn, Winter and Spring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom