• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

"@aguerosergiokun has thanked everyone for their best wishes. He is awaiting test results over next 48hrs but hopes it's just bang on knee"
@mcfc

Believe.

Soi-Fong

Great news about Kun but speaking to some City fans on Twitter quite a number of Southampton fans cheered and sang 'Cheerio' as he was carried off.

Well, I hope they enjoy three whole seasons in the premier league. Autumn, Winter and Spring.

That's dirty, but after seeing that match don't expect Southampton to get booted so quickly from the PL.

Emhemed

What a wonderful display by Barcelona!! So happy Villa is back with a bang!!!

A0sIjrWCAAAXFEq.jpg:large

"Impossible without you"

So happy for him. Also glad Valencia finally grew some balls and got a result against RM since 2009.

Sad for Kun Aguero :( I hope it's not six months injury like I'm reading.

What's this De Rossi conference?

Could it be to announce he's leaving?
Nobody knows what it is yet but according to Twitter the manager has said he thinks he'll stay and the stadium announcer today said that "De Rossi has decided to be at Roma forever" or something like that.

Mumei watched the City - Southampton game today. I wonder what he thought, not a bad game to watch if you're just getting interested in football!

Meier

Aguero is talking about his injury on twitter now.

"The studies I had done revealed there's no significant injury but it was a very tough hit to my knee."

"Tomorrow, the physicians will evaluate the time it will take for me to recover."
Praise be. I'll remain nervous until tonorrow or Tuesday though.

Arjen

Really superprised at the Buttner signing, dude is a talent, but still third choice for lb at our national squad.

Wilbur

Banned
Really superprised at the Buttner signing, dude is a talent, but still third choice for lb at our national squad.

It's only cheap cover after all. Fabio will be ahead of him if he has a good year; didn't do anything special yesterday but wasn't particularly at fault for any of the goals.

Oxx

Mumei watched the City - Southampton game today. I wonder what he thought, not a bad game to watch if you're just getting interested in football!

BEST LEAGUE IN THE WORLD
EVERYBODY LOVES THIS BRAND OF FOOTBALL

I imagine it's part of Neville's contract that he has to say that in every game, but I'm already irritated by it one round in.

BEST LEAGUE IN THE WORLD
EVERYBODY LOVES THIS BRAND OF FOOTBALL

I imagine it's part of Neville's contract that he has to say that in every game, but I'm already irritated by it one round in.

"IF YOU HIT IT INTO THE GROUND IT'LL GO IN" there was a point today when I was going to mute it because his soundbites were irritating me so much. He's so....goofy.

Arnie

Roma 3rd or higher this year, mark my words.

Silva looking pretty poor apart from that nice reverse to Tevez.

Great strike Lambert.

Silva's been poor for a while. Was the worst Spain player at the Euros for me, and he ran out of gas during the second half of last season. I've not seen a vintage Silva performance for a long time.

Cuddler

Matri scored, and didn't celebrate.

It was his fucking birthday too.

610x.jpg
Wow, so now he knows that people at Juventus doesn't really believe in him, I hope that we really buy someone or it can be a really weird season for him knowing that Juventus wants to sell him.
Zeman's tactics.

alhr71

Fucking insane.
It worked last year with Pescara, I think Roma will do much better then everyone expects.

Wilbur

Banned
Silva's been poor for a while. Was the worst Spain player at the Euros for me, and he ran out of gas during the second half of last season. I've not seen a vintage Silva performance for a long time.

Meier and Kermit completely disagree with you, but I completely agree. Said time and time again that he was poor at the Euros but managed to pop up with a few goals and assists, which is the most important thing I suppose...

I prefer Cazorla in the Spain team. He needs a rest if you ask me, played for a year without a break but if Aguero's out for a while that looks pretty impossible to guarantee.

Dzeko just fucking stood there until the ball came to him haha, no movement.

That's what I love about FF. Yaya got an assist for me for that...touch lol.

Edit - Yayyyy Eid Mubarak Samir :)

Looks like Nasri was great today.

Wilbur

Banned
That's what I love about FF. Yaya got an assist for me for that...touch lol.

Edit - Yayyyy Eid Mubarak Samir :)

Looks like Nasri was great today.

Yeah to be fair he's talented, proved it at Arsenal for half a season and intermittently last year. If he's consistent he'll be a massive help.

Arnie

Meier and Kermit completely disagree with you, but I completely agree. Said time and time again that he was poor at the Euros but managed to pop up with a few goals and assists, which is the most important thing I suppose...

Silva was infuriating at the Euros, the most wasteful player in the Spain team, gave the ball away so many times each and every game. Looked very un-Spanish.

Just seen that Ricky Lambert is scouse, and we need a goal scorer, I genuinely feel if Kenny was here we'd be on the phone now arranging a fee between £15 and £20 million.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom