• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

elsk

Banned
Man, I really hope Athletic stops Javi Martínez transfer. I don't think he's worth so much money, if anything we should've made a 40M offer for Vidal last year and not a fucking 10M offer.

sneaky77

Man, I really hope Athletic stops Javi Martínez transfer. I don't think he's worth so much money, if anything we should've made a 40M offer for Vidal last year and not a fucking 10M offer.

I don't think it would happen. Because yeah we stop it, but then what do we do with a player that already basically accepted to leave, we can't play him, unless he gives some awesome press conference and even then he's probably going to get booed every home game.

elsk

Banned
I don't think it would happen. Because yeah we stop it, but then what do we do with a player that already basically accepted to leave, we can't play him, unless he gives some awesome press conference and even then he's probably going to get booed every home game.

Do you know Robben? He's ok with it.

Fergie

Banned
I´m right there with you. Go, MANCHESTER UNITED!

FTFY

Sooo specific. Lol

image.php

MPW

but doesn't bayern need a player like that?

Not anymore. Maybe a little better than Abbiati.

What? Abbiati is old but Amelia is downright awful, and has been since he left Livorno. Lots of promise up to 2006 but was ultimately a disappointment.

My favourite football match.

Crying German girl is seared into the pleasure part of my brain.

Oh definitely this. The Germany Italy match is easily one of the greatest matches in international footballing history.

Not sure where you'd find it but the Napoli v. Juventus match in the first half of last season was epic.

MUFC XI: Lindegaard; Rafael, Wooton, Vidic, Evra; Carrick, Cleverley, Anderson; Young, Rooney, Hernandez

Expecting Fergie to troll us like this

What? Abbiati is old but Amelia is downright awful, and has been since he left Livorno. Lots of promise up to 2006 but was ultimately a disappointment.

Oh definitely this. The Germany Italy match is easily one of the greatest matches in international footballing history.

Not sure where you'd find it but the Napoli v. Juventus match in the first half of last season was epic.

The few times he played with us he did it pretty well (except for a Milan-Udinese 4-4, but we also had Bonera on the field that day). I'd definitely choose him as 2nd keeper over Gabriel.

Arnie

I'll grab it at £17.99 when it drops. Looks good, but looks like another Saints Row to me. I personally found Saints Row a bit shallow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom