• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

This one goes for FootballFan:

ifjbQT91iKmHR.jpg

Yeah!!! Couldn't watch the game cause of United-Everton, now Barca-Sampdoria but will catch highlights.

edit
Looks like Shaqiri's gotten into someone's 'roids stash. He's a monster now.

He has always been pretty stocky/bulky. But he does indeed look a bit bigger.

Garjon

I was about to say that Everton can't keep this 10 men behind the ball thing going for ever, but if the sole form of United's attack is crosses from the left, then they can do whatever they want.

Bo-Locks

Man U needs to drop Nani and Raphael like a lead brick. I am sick of them. Self absorbed twats even by football player standards of being self absorbed twats. Well Raphael is just a dumbass, Nani is self absorbed. He did learn from the best though, Ronaldo.

Rafael is on the bench. He can still get better.

fuenf

Wow Sammer is awesome, what a difference compared to Nerlinger. Bayern should become the best club in Europe under him.

3Sixty

"Darron Gibson has never lost a game playing for Everton. It is worth nothing that now I've said this, I have jinxed Everton."

GibGod?

Arnie

The Scottish commentator on Sky is such a United fan, he can't contain his anxious panting whenever Everton move up the field.

Mumei

Suarez, the player that the joke was about, was charged with racially abusing Patrice Evra last season. In his defence he said that some of his relatives were black or something, hence the joke.

Don't know why you'd have gotten the wrong end of the stick though :lol

Ahh, I see.

And yes, that makes no sense.

Clegg

Kagawa has been so much better than any other forward for us. Nani has been shocking. Overall we've been shite.

Fellaini is bossing us like he bossed us at Old Trafford.

GorillaJu

Apart from his disappearance in the first half hour, Kagawa has been very good. I'm glad to see him playing well, but only when United is losing. :D

fuenf

WTF happened to Robben, he looks HAPPY, was euphoric and seemed humbled. i cant believe it. A likeable Robben, i'm confused.

Meier

Was a nice ball from RVP to just about set up Kagawa. That's a scary attacking force for United even if they (the team) aren't playing well on the whole today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom